Thread: Great Service Chinese Cassie

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Great Service Chinese Cassie

A early play at weekend. Contact 479 first ask some good service girl. They recommend Chinese Cassie and Japanese Emi. When I saw the girls line up, just shocked by Cassie's amazing body. Just picked her up.
    She really have pretty face and amazing body. The big breast are 100 natural. But not sure about nice ass. And really love her flat belly.
    She give very professional and hot service. After tack off her simple clothes,. She help me tack off mine. Then give a nice bj in shower time. And the rimming job are wonderful. After 3 styles sex finish by hand job.
    It's really another good time in 479. If you like pretty and professional WL, try Cassie. She will not disappoint you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Cassie is funny because over the time I see her, she had changed alot. The only thing that she couldn't change was her voice LOL
    I don't understand why girls want to do so many surgeries, don't they think natural beauty is better

Banned
    Good rimming? Must see!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Cassie is a unique character.
    Never a dull moment with that girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Cassie is funny because over the time I see her, she had changed alot. The only thing that she couldn't change was her voice LOL
    I don't understand why girls want to do so many surgeries, don't they think natural beauty is better
    Oh, that's why her face is so typical Chinese Internet popular style.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow this girl is good? Possible cim? Some reviews are from early 2019 not sure the same girl or not.

Last week went to check the line up, she climbed the stairs up and yawning (I could see from the door) therefore I didn't pick her as afraid she has princes type attitude because she knows she Is pretty. And give robotic service.

And somehow I feel have met her before.... Maybe in different shop.... And attitude wasn't good, like no kiss no this no that....

Banned
    Service wise she good, the only down side is no DFK