Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 278 Club - pay before you see policy

Banned
    i trust Wilson, i dont trust the staffs,sometimes i will give feedback to him as i know him and been Ginza loyal customer for 7 years

When written down and debated the OP's original complaint grows and becomes exaggerated and twisted by others opinions, just like mine I am about to put in print! I have been here three times and been asked to pay up front on all of those three occasions, two of those occasions there were more than 7 girls and more than two out of those were to my liking, on the third occasion which happened to be the first visit I or Pink were lucky, as she was the only one in the line up of six that I would have parted money with to enjoy her company.

I would not like to entertain the thought of how I would haver behaved if Pink was not in. the line up and I requested my money back due to not being turned on by any of the other girls presented and then been told that they would keep $50 of my money for a perceived inconvenience, do you think that THE EMPIRE would make note of all these $50 collections during the day and then divide and distribute the funds evenly amongst the girls at the end of the day? For they are the only ones that could rightly or wrongly feel that they have had their time wasted.

I doubt it.

Wow, I started out replying to this thread in a way to defend the shop as the OP has less than 10 posts and just feels like giving 5Star a wrap whilst bagging 278.............

Go Figure

Keeping The Bastards Honest
    Last edited by Mr Bastard; 23-11-2019 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Re-Edit
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Could be new policy, guess some people just go and see the lineup and don't pick anyone. I am a frequent punter, even though going Ginza more than 479. I actually do not mind paying first if I am planning to punt on that day. I was asked to pay first too if I haven't made a booking, even though I always thought I can actually see the lineup before I pay.

There was once at 479 a while ago, the customer couldn't pick anyone in the lineup and he asked for specific girl there who wasn't in the lineup. Unfortunately she was booked so she may be available after 45min or an hour. He tried to wait but he decided not to wait anymore after 5 mins and said to go to Ginza and find another girl. Pretty sure he hasn't paid yet. There were like 10 girls in that lineup.

And I have seen in 278 a few times that people see the lineup first before pay, even though I always pay first as they request me to do so. I don't have a problem with that but I do agree with you that shouldn't get charged of seeing lineup, like what if you don't find anyone you like in the lineup.

Difference between Ginza and 479 is that 479 has lineup but Ginza doesn't (rarely have one, but I have seen). Always have to pay first in Ginza as there is no lineup. Should make the difference between 2 shops or else this policy makes both shops the same.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    I don't see any thing wrong.
    I see it as transferring the risk to the customer, which suggests they don't actually have confidence in their lineup.
    Going to 478 I always prebook, so have not experienced this.

That said I do get asked quite often what is the best Brothel where you can get a lineup in Sydney and up till now I have been able to quite confidently say "Ginza Empire", but this new information (if true) means I can't recommend them anymore.

So is it the case that you are charged before a lineup? Or does it just happen sometimes?
    There is no mention of it on their website.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    I see it as transferring the risk to the customer, which suggests they don't actually have confidence in their lineup.
    Going to 478 I always prebook, so have not experienced this.

That said I do get asked quite often what is the best Brothel where you can get a lineup in Sydney and up till now I have been able to quite confidently say "Ginza Empire", but this new information (if true) means I can't recommend them anymore.

So is it the case that you are charged before a lineup? Or does it just happen sometimes?
    There is no mention of it on their website.
    I still don't see it's"wrong". Again, it's a business decision by transferring the risk of efficiency lost to customer to maintain their focus on customer that trust them. When the girls come out, they have to put down their phones, takeoff robes, put the high heels on, tidy up their hairs a bit etc. Remember many girls do over 12 hour shift. It can be exhausting.

I personally never got charged before line up. I only see lineup about one out of 4 visits. Other times I book either a regular or a recommendation from the forum. They always let me pay after lineup.and so far, I haven't walked away a single time. In fact, there are more gorgeous girls than I can catch up with.

There was only once the reception asked me how long I want to stay, I said half an hour, it was late and I have work next day didn't want to stay long. There was no other punters there only me at the time. The reception hesitated and asked me which type of girl I want. Instantly I can sense he didn't want to pull a line up just for me. Which is fine. Then I described to him what I typically like. He recommended a girl which I went for. It was a very good punt absolutely no regrets. In fact, this girl became my regular for a while.

Banned
    It's a Time Waster Tax (T.W.T.). Like it or lump it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When the girls come out, they have to put down their phones, takeoff robes, put the high heels on, tidy up their hairs a bit etc. Remember many girls do over 12 hour shift. It can be exhausting.
    🤣😂🤣

Yep, thats definitely worth a T.W.T.

I should start to do T.W.T every time my colleagues call a meeting.

I mean come on, I had to:

*Put my phone down (a big hassle when ive almost cleared level 69)
    *Put my work shoes on again
    *Fix my hair up (just in case)

/jokes

Anyway, this should probably be in general, its not an AR

I still don't see it's"wrong".
    I didn't say it was "wrong".

It is just a business model that doesn't work for me and which I could not recommend to others to participate in (at least without warning them about it).

... and its not really about risk per se. In the hundreds of lineups I have participated in over the years, I would not have walked away more than 2 or 3 times. But for me the option to walk away is important.

Trust cuts both ways.

Still no confirmation from management that this is policy, nor any word of it on their website.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    In the hundreds of lineups I have participated in over the years, I would not have walked away more than 2 or 3 times. But for me the option to walk away is important.

Trust cuts both ways..
    I second this. I wont have been in as many as the veteran Boater, but i think ive walked from a lineup or girl rotation intro only once that i can actually recall because of not wanting to pick anyone.

I distinctly remember it was at Christina 27 at Villa, its actually the first and last time i went there, earlier punting days.

I went in, papasan greeted me and directed me to sit down in a room. Then, i was literally accosted by Jabba the Hutt. No disrespect to Women, but this lady was both humungous and unpleasant to look at. She sidled up next to me and crooned about what she would do to me, i just literally got up and said no im going. She practically chased me out saying just talk, just talk, but i wasnt having it.

The only times ive walked is when someone ive wanted wouldnt be available, or no one is available and i would have to wait more than half an hour, both reason i think are perfectly reasonable to move on.

Thankfully Central is just down the road, and from there it less than 10 minutes on the train to Sydenham, and less than a 10 minute walk to ladies of similar quality at #5 Marrickville where there is definitely no fee to see the lineup.

So for those who are uncomfortable, as I am, there is an easy alternative.

Ginza Empire is of course perfectly within their rights to run their business how they please.
    I just would recommend to those who approach me to ask, that they go elsewhere if this is actually Ginza Empire policy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenjiurbanz View Post
    Hey OP, you disclosing the full story? or just the part you want to tell ?

Now i'm not in anyway affiliated with these guys, with the only post i've ever made in complaints with them lol, but I've been going to 479/278 for as long as its opened and has never been asked to pay before seeing.
    This is still the case today

If you are a genuine customer, they wouldn't ask you to pay before you see. they'd want your business.
    its common sense and courtesy
    I bet you did something your not disclosing to let to them thinking your just wasting their time.
    and if you have, then mate - don't you think you deserve it ?
    Like you, I've never experienced this either having been to 278 for a few years, so can understand that you're skeptical about what took place. But what I wrote was exactly what happened - in and out in around 3 mins.

Another punter said he witnessed it happening to another person so I'm not unique.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Many of us don't get the logic. I do supply chain management for work. A reputable supplier may decline our audit request or some of the purchase orders. It could be because our volume, product requirements, ordering pattern etc do not fit their target customer profile. So they decided to focus on the customer portfolio they can service the best. That's how a business maintain their competitive advantage.
    Ginza has probably seen enough people in and out. By the moment when they mention the charge to new customer or suspected time waster, they are ready that you will talk away. Instead of getting all the girls out, they better leave them along and and show line up to someone with trust mutually. It's a business decision. I don't see any thing wrong.

Other point I want to mention is, many of us compare girls with products like clothes, phones. We remember we are human but forget the girls are. I know a few WLs only do booking and often times stay in the rest room even when they have free time.

Perhaps for those of us walked away if they can report back where they finally ended up to and their better lineup experience, we may have more constructive conversation.
    This is not a real comparison when you think about it. A company declining to sell you a product is very different to asking you to pay before you see the product. And if it's a business decision then that's ok as well, but disclosure is important.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    It's a Time Waster Tax (T.W.T.). Like it or lump it.
    Call it what you will. Just disclose it so people who disagree don't waste their time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday View Post
    Like you, I've never experienced this either having been to 278 for a few years, so can understand that you're skeptical about what took place. But what I wrote was exactly what happened - in and out in around 3 mins.

Another punter said he witnessed it happening to another person so I'm not unique.
    if everything you said is true, you would of least have some rapport with them and this scenario should of never manisfested.
    perhaps it could be new staff ? i've had issue with their new staff before, but they sorted it out.

i strongly believe they do the right thing. perhaps this was just a misunderstanding.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    another point, what kind of business can score 100% success rate ? anyone here has a shop or business? ever has customer come in ask question bla bla bla and then go? what do you think of them? time waster? angry? try to charge some $? call bikies to beat them outside your shop? no. its just how the business is. because we are dealing with human. its risk of running business. unless you put a big sign on the door, then dont pick some customers and make them pay because you think they are time waster (unless they come like everyday asking line up and always say no).

i dont understand how some punters here support the shop. gee..... wait till you one day go to another new shop and they give you the same treatment, they i bet you will come here and complain the same... its our money. 5,10,20 popular girls on the line up means nothing if i dont like all of them.

not saying 278, but MAYBE some shops think the girls are just some commodities, so if there are 15 girls available, you must like at least one of them because they are just the same, right bro? they are just girl. just pick one, pay and get on...... next customer!
    well, not for me. i respect the girls and think they are as individual who work harder than me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    I literally laughed in my coffee... oh the poor darlings ��
    me too. Does it seem like we are disturbing them by coming to the shop ???? so when i come one day it is possible the papasan will say sorry all girls are playing games and checking facebook on their mobile now, we cant disturb them. come back later bro...

.... actually some girls are really looking forward to go for line up, because they need MONEY and get picked by customers. like nicole for example. with all so so review here how can she get customers if not through lining up?
    .....but some girls yes they don't want to go out unless only 5 girls are free because they have enough booking (example, emma from 278 told me this) im not sure, maybe she just afraid to meet a friend of friend for example. Vietnamese community is not so big in sydney.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    All this asking for money in advance is not good for the girls. The girls coming for line up only hope to be pick especially the less popular one.
    As for the shop the girls is only a products to them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    i dont understand how some punters here support the shop. gee..... wait till you one day go to another new shop and they give you the same treatment, they i bet you will come here and complain the same... its our money. 5,10,20 popular girls on the line up means nothing if i dont like all of them.
    because them and ginza do a better job in this then any other shop around

what i dont understand is how you guys are complaining about a pay before you see policy.
    you have the ability to see without ever paying. its called website http://www.278club.com.au/Roster
    its got pictures and a roster and kept upto date daily.

Quote Originally Posted by kenjiurbanz View Post
    what i dont understand is how you guys are complaining about a pay before you see policy.
    you have the ability to see without ever paying. its called website http://www.278club.com.au/Roster
    its got pictures and a roster and kept upto date daily.
    I routinely book ahead, having done my research here and run to book the lady I would like to see.

The only time I have done lineups is when the girl I have booked has not shown up or I am stopping by on a whim.
    So by definition I don't know who is available.

If I know a shop will want me to commit to seeing a girl before I know who is available (via a lineup) I would prefer to go somewhere that doesn't want such a commitment.

I also know people who (surprise surprise) a different to me - and different to you too Kenjiurbanz - who prefer a lineup to researching and booking in advance.

Up till now when such people have approached me with questions like "Who has the best lineup in Sydney" my "go to" reply has been "Ginza Empire".
    Should this "pay before you see" approach turn out to be policy at Ginza Empire (or even policy for folks they don't know - which would have to include anyone I sent there), then I can't continue really recommend them for a lineup.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just found a recent thread with similar complaints where Ginza management apologized but whatever improvements they made didn't last long, or improved at all.
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...nagement/page2

Not sure if the guy dubbed the "Little Hitler" is the same person that I met. Only difference is I was there around 8.30pm on a Friday.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast