99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar

Lisa@DHM Locked My Hands Never Experienced Before So Challenging

Date of Visit : 04.10.2019
    Person’s Name : Lisa
    Establishment : 453 Dulwich Hill Massage
    Address: 453 Marrickville Road Dulwich Hill NSW

Contact Weblink : https://massage-dulwich
    Phone : 0421 706 879
    Size/shape : Pretty, Cheeky, big bums and Busty body, natural C-cup and clean shaved.

Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-8pm
    WeChat: dulwichhill
    Rate : 30 minutes $35, 60 minutes $55
    Special rate before 3pm
    60 minutes $50

My experience/ comments
    Alisa left few message asking me when will I arrived as I was running late from my first booking at 12 Renwick. I replied her that if anyone waiting for Lisa, I can give my booking and wait for the next. Alisa insisted to hold the booking for me. What a good service provided by DHM.

Arrived 15 minutes late but easy parking from council parking and quick walk to shop. Push the door opened, saw Alisa greeted with friendly smile, invited me to 1 st room, massive mirror and red sofa, saw Bobo sat on sofa after say hello, I went to the room and settled the bill. Alisa asked whether I would like to have shower beforehand, yes and went to have a clean shower.

After shower, Lisa came to the room, I requested a hello,cuddle,as usual, she is ok, during the cuddle, I felt she felt unsecured so I didn't request for disrobe. Lisa told me to lay down so she can proceed with her massage routine. She covered me with towel and start massaging from leg, bum, back shoulders and backward. She also put her herself on mine then she crawled down to massage side by side. Lisa was wearing tight short clothes, so nice to watch from the massive mirror when she crawl up and down. She was quite cheeky as well, she................intentionally so I can see her big meaty bum

Lisa went out to grabbed hot towel after part 1, on her return she tickling my back, legs, thighs area and groan area so stimulating. Clothes off, natural C cups, meaty bums and clean shaved so beautiful. ?........ One of my hand was pulled by her to touch her boobs and the other was held by her leg. I have never experience such position, able to see but unable to touch while she keeps tuggings. Leaving me no choice and eruption happened.

After the eruption, I mentioned to her that she was cheeky and smart know how to protect herself. I will challenge her again next time and will never put t myself in that situation again. Anyone would like to take this challenge, please,share if you succeeded the challenge.

Clothes on and mentioned to Alisa that Lisa was really smart and cheeky.

YMMV, Earned not demand

Banned
    Ha Ha
    Funny to hear you are trapped by Lisa

Thanks for your comments
    Please come and share your review so funny

Funny to read in the private version.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Might try the challenge lol

Banned
    Any challengers would like to visit this cheeky Lisa and Bobo or Alisa?

Friday
    Thai lady Lisa 22 yo
    Chinese lady Bobo 27yo
    Alisa Chinese Service oriented ML

Banned
    Lisa is free now anyone would like to challenge her?

Banned
    Tuesday
    Today have new girls Abby from china 22yo 160cm 50kg very nice natural c cup

Alisa 28 YO Chinese very good service oriented

New girl vivian 23YO thai 162cm 50kg very nice viry good massage