Thread: Sanitary inspection by authorities

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sanitary inspection by authorities

Was at a Southside establishment this week when my ml informed me that some police made a call to the shop earlier to do a sanitary check.
    Confused I was,and had to asked what this means as her engrish not so good,her reply was you must cover up with a towel if knock at door...
    Had my standard treatment anyway which was a little rushed due to the nature of the earlier house call and her being in a vulnerable state of dress etiquette,I enjoyed myself just the same.

So what if both party’s were in bday suits during a sanitary inspection then we would both be f#%ked ,
    3pineapples a court date and mortgage\marriage later is an expensive way to get ones end wet..

This has me wondering what authorities already know about each shop and who’s really in control of these joints and if that was a warning shots being put across the bow to tame shit down

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thats why I prefer a shop with fully enclosed rooms and lockable doors. No one can come barging in and catch you in the middle of an option or in our bday suits. If they do come banging on the door then you can quickly get dressed before unlocking.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Thats why I prefer a shop with fully enclosed rooms and lockable doors. No one can come barging in and catch you in the middle of an option or in our bday suits. If they do come banging on the door then you can quickly get dressed before unlocking.
    I always thought it was illegal to have a lock on the door, maybe things have changed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    I always thought it was illegal to have a lock on the door, maybe things have changed.
    So many I have been to lock the door. Mainly to stop other staff etc accidentally opening the wrong door.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Better with locks for privacy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wondering what qualifications the police have to conduct sanitary inspections? Last I heard they were not the health department. haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    These are standard police visits. They go in talk to the owner and set down the rules, you can do this but you cant do that. Most of the shops who have been around for a while have had such a visit.

Banned
    That and this.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work...a7abb12b497bb2

I wonder when they last went into westpac or the cba to lay down the rules......

Low hanging fruit policing is all this state does.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    I wonder when they last went into westpac or the cba to lay down the rules......

Quite a few years ago actually. All banks were made well aware of their responsibilities. Then after HSBC and NAB got busted it would have been reinforced. This latest Westpac case was a result of their self monitoring systems having cracks in it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kowabunga View Post
    Better with locks for privacy
    I agree. I dont like rooms without locks and especially the ones with the walls that dont go all the way to the ceiling.