Thread: Two reviews - The Establishment itself and Mimi (what a hidden GEM she is)

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool Two reviews - The Establishment itself and Mimi (what a hidden GEM she is)

Ok am going to be slightly different - First the Establishment: That's because I have had only good experiences at this place.
    It's total value for money in my opinion.
    Ok you only have limited choice some days - but all in all a good mix of nice girls. After the new Mgmt has taken over it's been slightly better.
    Been there a few times now and always treated nicely and get to make a choice without any pressure.
    Usually go in the day when it is a bit quieter and also get a discount.
    The other benefit is you get lucky sometimes to get to pick the first punt of the day and so the girl is fresh.
    This time I went there on a recomendation from Roger and made a booking.

Person's Name seen : Mimi

Date of Visit : a few days ago
    Value for money/recommend? : YES definitely YES - She is so underrated. She is popular I hear but not too many reviews but she is a great fuck. Maybe because you guys want to keep her as a secret. Total GFE.

Rates : as advertised and cheaper in the daytime with promotions going on.

Picked one hour Gold. Led to the room happily by Mimi who is in a white long shirt covering her assets (same as in photos). The suspense element is always a nice thing on what is under that shirt and keeps the lil brother happy. She gets a pair of towels, hangs them and then hugs me. We play for a bit and cuddle and kiss - and then I can't resist but start to move my hands all over her and start to unbutton her shirt and feel her boobs through the bra. Black Bra - bloody awesome! Thats always a turn on underneath a white shirt.
    She is a B cup natural but with a padded bra looks like a C+.

Everything off in a few minutes and we are still playing with each other - into the shower together still fondling each other - we have a bit of fun in the shower and help each other with the soap. Such a nice feeling with all the rubbing and massaging wth the soap still on. Her attitude is so nice and she is totally a GF experience no hurrying anything. She lets me play with her pussy and she is so squirmish. So we finish in about 5-7 mins and dry up and onto the side of the bed. Again a bit of boobs play and she pushes me back and starts on a cat bath and then moves down to lil brother who is raring for a bit of a feel and suck. Boy - Does she have some skills in that area. She gave an awesome BJ. Loved it. I usually dont like BJ's but this was brilliant - you have to check this out.

I will spare the details on each step but will say we fucked in almost every position and went for about 25 mins. She was enjoying it all (slow and fast) and matching the pace in both cases. I played with her pussy and she was wet as hell. She did not need any lube to begin with and till the end it was the same. It was such a girl friend fuck.

In the end when I came we were totally spent and had to lie down for like 5 minutes gasping for breath. I had her on the side in a spponing position and played with her boobs and other hand on her pussy and she was still writihing - I didnt count but there were a fair few orgasms in the time. She did tell me her legs were weak from all the sex but she liked it as well and said that I should come again for some more fun as she enjoyed the fuck.

It's always good to be gentle with the girls and let them also try on thier stuff to make you feel good. She had some nice moves - nothing different but she knows how to move and when to move - lol - sometimes to delay and other time to hurry up and then stop right in time and then go slow again - you get what I am saying. She was in no hurry at all hence the 25 mins or so of actual fucking. I usually last 5-10 max.

Cleaned up, had a shower together again and dressed up before a few kisses and a hug and her leading me out.

That feeling of a good fuck was with me for a number of hours even after. So - If you get a chance dont try her - or you would be spoiled.
    Thanks Roger for the recomendation. 100% satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by extra67 View Post
    Ok am going to be slightly different - First the Establishment: That's because I have had only good experiences at this place.
    It's total value for money in my opinion.
    Ok you only have limited choice some days - but all in all a good mix of nice girls. After the new Mgmt has taken over it's been slightly better.
    Been there a few times now and always treated nicely and get to make a choice without any pressure.
    Usually go in the day when it is a bit quieter and also get a discount.
    The other benefit is you get lucky sometimes to get to pick the first punt of the day and so the girl is fresh.
    This time I went there on a recomendation from Roger and made a booking.

Person's Name seen : Mimi

Date of Visit : a few days ago
    Value for money/recommend? : YES definitely YES - She is so underrated. She is popular I hear but not too many reviews but she is a great fuck. Maybe because you guys want to keep her as a secret. Total GFE.

Rates : as advertised and cheaper in the daytime with promotions going on.

Picked one hour Gold. Led to the room happily by Mimi who is in a white long shirt covering her assets (same as in photos). The suspense element is always a nice thing on what is under that shirt and keeps the lil brother happy. She gets a pair of towels, hangs them and then hugs me. We play for a bit and cuddle and kiss - and then I can't resist but start to move my hands all over her and start to unbutton her shirt and feel her boobs through the bra. Black Bra - bloody awesome! Thats always a turn on underneath a white shirt.
    She is a B cup natural but with a padded bra looks like a C+.

Everything off in a few minutes and we are still playing with each other - into the shower together still fondling each other - we have a bit of fun in the shower and help each other with the soap. Such a nice feeling with all the rubbing and massaging wth the soap still on. Her attitude is so nice and she is totally a GF experience no hurrying anything. She lets me play with her pussy and she is so squirmish. So we finish in about 5-7 mins and dry up and onto the side of the bed. Again a bit of boobs play and she pushes me back and starts on a cat bath and then moves down to lil brother who is raring for a bit of a feel and suck. Boy - Does she have some skills in that area. She gave an awesome BJ. Loved it. I usually dont like BJ's but this was brilliant - you have to check this out.

I will spare the details on each step but will say we fucked in almost every position and went for about 25 mins. She was enjoying it all (slow and fast) and matching the pace in both cases. I played with her pussy and she was wet as hell. She did not need any lube to begin with and till the end it was the same. It was such a girl friend fuck.

In the end when I came we were totally spent and had to lie down for like 5 minutes gasping for breath. I had her on the side in a spponing position and played with her boobs and other hand on her pussy and she was still writihing - I didnt count but there were a fair few orgasms in the time. She did tell me her legs were weak from all the sex but she liked it as well and said that I should come again for some more fun as she enjoyed the fuck.

It's always good to be gentle with the girls and let them also try on thier stuff to make you feel good. She had some nice moves - nothing different but she knows how to move and when to move - lol - sometimes to delay and other time to hurry up and then stop right in time and then go slow again - you get what I am saying. She was in no hurry at all hence the 25 mins or so of actual fucking. I usually last 5-10 max.

Cleaned up, had a shower together again and dressed up before a few kisses and a hug and her leading me out.

That feeling of a good fuck was with me for a number of hours even after. So - If you get a chance dont try her - or you would be spoiled.
    Thanks Roger for the recomendation. 100% satisfied.
    thank u bro extra 67.. i like your two reviews

it was our pleasure to meet you that day and really appreciate your supporting in the past

thank u
    have a great weekend

Roger
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Senior Member(無間使者)

Prompt response from establishment

Very quick and good response from establishment with positive interaction to encourage reviewer to participate. I will write after visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryde2u View Post
    Very quick and good response from establishment with positive interaction to encourage reviewer to participate. I will write after visit.

thats awesome ... and really kind of you to share with others

waiting to see..

thank u
    Roger
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Junior Member(有D料到)
    great review, will add it to the list, thanks!

Super Special promotion All Day

Under NEW MANAGEMENT!!!

Full Service Big Discount!!!

Only $85/30mins, $125/45mins, $145/one hour

Also Big discount for Gold & Diamond services !!!
    Last edited by 22Brodie; 24-03-2020 at 12:14 AM.

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS: