Thread: All about Bass - The French Ebony

Senior Member(無間使者)

All about Bass - The French Ebony

Person’s Name : Pretty sure it was Anastasia

Establishment : 200 Pyrmont Massage

Date of Visit : 21st Nov 2019

Size / shape : Ebony girl, B-cup (Naturals), dyed blue hair, pretty face, shaved downstairs, hazarding a guess I'd say a size 14ish, curvy

Nationality or Ethnicity : French nationality Ebony girl

Services Provided : massage, body slide, breast body and ass play

WIR: To Pyrmont yes, but would probably try someone else

So seeing a bunch of good ARs come from this joint I decided to give it a try. It's actually not too far from work which is great.

Really hot day, was a bit of sweaty walk.
    Turn up to the entrance, buzz, walk in and hot damn, I am making an assumption that reception girl (Asian, long black hair) was Penny, is pretty smoking, as well as another Asian girl there who had ash blonde dyed hair also cute as hell.

With a cute smile reception asks me how long I'm staying. I am sorely tempted to ask if she or the other lady is part of the roster, but just say half an hour for the trial.

I am lead up to a room by Blondie, for a moment I thought hell yeah this is my masseuse. But unfortunately no haha. She asks if i have a booking, I don't.

Once we get to the room, she asked me if I am ok with "...." I don't really understand it at the time, but later I realise she was saying "ebony". It sounded "avocado" to me I swear. Sorry sweetie. I ended up just saying I don't mind.

Given that there has been a diverse range of good AR on quite a few different girls at 200, I was happy to let fate decide.

I am part way through getting my jacket etc off when a knock at the door and a lady who I am pretty sure is Anastasia (basing off other Bro AR) walks in. I never got her name during the session.

True to other ARs she is kinda shy, but her English is great. I joke a fair bit to ease the tension, and get myself in the shower, she doesn't join, but gets her kit off while I am in there.

Its quite dark in the room but as I come back I take a bit of a look at her as I'm getting on the table. Cute face, definitely young, has wild dyed blue hair which i comment on. Truth be told, she is probably quite a few sizes bigger than what I would personally prefer. Nothing wrong with that, personal prefs, other punters have loved it.

We start part 1 while chatting, and for me Part 1 was a WL massage... which is to say it was hands sliding on me, rather than actually massaging. I tell her a few times she can go hard, I've got like 50 hours of tattoo work done on me, I am 100% sure I can handle anything she wants to try, but pressure didnt change. She later told me her clients have screamed in agony over her pressure so she was scared. Well... try it first and we'll see. If they were screaming over the pressure she was giving me, you punters need some backbone.

We chatted over part 1 quite a bit, learned she is from France and a bunch of other topics which aligned to other ARs which is why I am pretty sure she is Ana. I can tell she is quite new, probably to the Industry in general not just this shop.

Part 1 ends and I flip over while Ana oils her chest up.

I am not really hard at this point, but her sliding on me and me giving that ass a few spanks got me there.

She tells me I can slap harder but this time I'm worried lol, didn't want to go to wild and get abuse charges! For you punters who love spanking, here's your girl.

She oils my good ups and starts off a bit jerky, the newbieness comes through. Its a bit like she was holding my cock as a hammer and doing whack a mole. I run my hands over her body and like other ARs she doesn't really stand close, so it's hard to touch much but, as I'm getting harder, she becomes a bit more fluid with the strokes. She didn't mind a finger around the pussy, but I didn't try to enter.

I get over the line, no compliments from this one (lol) and I finish up with a shower each as she preps the room for the next punter.

Cute receptionist asks me how it was, I let her know it was fine.

Over all, I'll give Ana a 6/10. I don't want to crush a newbie and she wasn't terrible, just kinda ordinary for me. YMMV.

Good points: Great English for a change, chatty (but you need to lead the convo) nice skin, cute face.

Improve on: Definitely need to up the massage game... I know majority of punters are looking forward to part 2 but you are a massage joint not a brothel, so the expectation would be a better massage overall. You can always dial back pressure, but start firm and go from there.

HJ technique was odd, maybe ask some of the other girls for tips, this one is probably easier to get better

Btw, no points were taken away simply because I have a preference for slim girls.
    All based on how the session went. I'll look to book someone next time.

If you love a girl that's "all about that bass", Ana is for you.

Cheers

Shop Owner