Thread: C Irene- Faucking Awesome!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Cool C Irene- Faucking Awesome!

I was lucky enough to be Irene's first customer of the day today. She apparently flies to Sydney every two weeks from Melbourne for pocket money to pay for English school.

What a stunner! I was so impressed when I saw her. Irene's English is limited so I couldn't find much out other than looking at her. She is maybe 24 at the most, 167cm tall and slim as fuck. Her face when she smiles is gorgeous and I kept sending her many compliments. Some she got and some she missed. She has the whitest skin, and perfect C cup boobs that are a shape that look like they just sprouted yesterday. Her hair is so long that it goes further than her bum. Her pussy is so edible: she has hair but it is naturally just a tuft above her clitoris.

Irene undressed quickly- faster than I would have liked. But I was impressed with what I saw. In the shower she did BBBJ and I was excited by the suction that she created with her mouth. On the bed and she continued with an excellent BBBJ and we also moved to 69. What a wonderful feeling with a mirror at the head and foot of the bed to look at her gorgeous body. Her white round arse was high in the air as she sucked me and I imagined what doggy would be like with her.

When it came to sex Irene tried to make sure that I was on top. She seemed a bit scared about anything else. But I convinced her to go cowgirl because I really wanted to see that body on top of me in mirror. She was tentative at first but soon warmed to the idea. Then a smile broke out on her as she began to relax and enjoy. What a beautiful face she has as she smiles when she is fucked. We moved to doggy and she smiled at me in the mirror as I pummeled her. On to missionary that was her first choice and Irene was in her prime. She held her legs wider apart after a while and often was pulling me in by grabbing my hips. As is the case with gorgeous girls I didn't get to try CIM. I easily came just by sex with Irene.

She's a stunner and a real favourite for me now. I hope that she is back in two week's time.

I mean that she is Fucking Awesome la! Not Fauking Awesome!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review Max. She sounds great
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

I kind of forgot how beautiful Irene is until I saw her again today. 167cm tall slim and unblemished white skinned body. She has a beautiful face and personality with impeccable service!

China can make some beautiful women when it tries!

IRENE.....

.. Thurs/ fri. only

Yes we were told Irene is most beautiful since KAY

[url=https://ibb.co/k2Gpz97]
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc