Thread: Saya, the killer Japanese bookworm

Senior Member(無間使者)

Saya, the killer Japanese bookworm

It was one of those days where I was bouncing back and forwards and got some free time so I dropped into 42G, as always reception is relaxed, friendly as easy going. The only girl that was free and did an intro was Saya. She struck me instantly, strong confident e glish, short dyed blonde hair with slim features, glasses and some really nice looking breasts.

I found out she's at a premium price, but thought I would try her out. I pay and I'm guided down the corridor to the room and told that Saya will come shortly. The bed is really firm as I'm left thinking of what may happen. Saya comes in and there's the usual small talk, and I notice her dressing gown says bridesmaid on the back and have a good chuckle. As she's preparing the room there is some more small talk and then we embrace and she starts kissing. It's gentle kissing, plenty of tongue action and as we press our bodies together I feel her warm body and really firm breasts. Her entire body is silky smooth and firm.

We finally make it into the shower and I can't help as I keep feeling her body. She's early 20s, 160cm ish tall, slim body and these wonderfully firm natural c cup breasts. Her description as a book worm fits her, she has the quiet personality, but looks so gorgeous that she can't be a nerd.

Out of the shower and it's more kissing as I try to get her excited. I don't know if she isn't excited or if her body doesn't show some of the usual states of arousal. I feel there is some fake moaning thrown in, and she's helping to guide me as to what pleasures her.

Her BBBJ skills are good, it focuses on the head and she uses her hand as well, no deep throat. She then gets me to sit on the edge of the bed and she kneels down and does Spanish.

We get into the main action and she has to use lube (unlike most other Japanese girls I've seen who seem to get wet at the thought of sex) and her pussy is tight, it's a great feeling of her tight pussy, firm breasts pressed up body to body. All this time she is maintaining as much kissing as possible. She's a bit passive, maybe it's her style, but at the same time she gets into it enough to make sure you get good service.

I'd like to see her again as she has that killer body and that I'm ducking the librarian feel, I hope she opens up a bit more though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. We are so lucky in Sydney

Thanks for the review!!

See you soon NXR!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42