Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nico@Drummoyne Massage Elegant Appearance with Very GFE

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar

Nico@Drummoyne Massage Elegant Appearance with Very GFE

Day off today, drove to Drummoyne Massage, expected to ask mamasan, whether she does massage. Parked at front of the shop. The car wash was so busy full with cars.

Walked in Mamasan greeted, welcomed me and gave me a cup of water as so outside. She told me 4 girls rostered and 3 girls available. I told her that I want you........she laugh and thought that I was joking but recommended me and Nico. Nico was wearing blue dress like princess, nice girl and good smiles. Unable to get Mamasan so paid for an hour then followed Nico upstairs. Coco mentioned to Nico look after me
    Nico was quite accomodating, holding my hand walked upstairs, her hand is small and skin is smooth. In the room, offered Nico pineapple, she cuddle and disrobed instantly. Good sign of good service. Some play, good assets of D, nice to cuddled and very passionate.

Part 1, warm up massage initially with some tickling, very GFE followed with oil massage. Medium hard press, very good massage and I really enjoyed the move sessions not rushing to complete the job but can feel the passion in place. Finger Nails tickling at those sensitive area so intimating and lost at that time.

Part 2, continued after hot towel clean my back, her B2B with pointy nips and body touch makes me so lost. The only missing was mirror to look at. Some air blown to ears with some whispering til signal turn over. Some LFK, catbath with play and cuddled. She has the Girl Friend passionately with good HJ movement as well.

Job done with some time left, been told to laid down with head and neck massage. On my way out, already 5 minutes over. Mentioned to Mamasan good recommendation of Nico, I was happy and remind her next visit will be her. Mamasan big laugh on my way out. This shop is good full of laughters.

Thanks for sharing. This shop has good potential

Shop Owner
    Thanks for you compliments. Please return again we have 4-5 people daily.
    Drummoyne Massage
    Address: 110A Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047
    0415 922 499
    WeChat ID:Massage110A

10am-8pm 7days
    http://drummoynemassage.net/roster/

*Private parking(9 parking spaces) is free all day 后门9个私人停车位全天可用

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thanks

Thanks for sharing. Good read. Nico has good attitude, not rushing. Will visit

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nico looks energetic

Thanks for sharing. Nico looks full of energy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. Might have to see if I can get out there next week!

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by muni7ad View Post
    Thanks for the review. Might have to see if I can get out there next week!
    Hi dear,
    Please call for appointment as we will provide line up for you if needed
    Drummoyne Massage
    0415 922 499

10am-8pm 7days

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummoyne Massage View Post
    Hi dear,
    Please call for appointment as we will provide line up for you if needed
    I don't have wechat so will be giving a call thanks for reply and suggestion

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi, is Nicole Thai or Chinese??

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by et22 View Post
    Hi, is Nicole Thai or Chinese??
    Hi baby,
    Nicole is busty Thai lady. Please come to visit her

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...26%23127812%3B

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw her at Newtown before

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummoyne Massage View Post
    ��Friday:

Jessica,22yo, tall Chinese girl, slim body figure,perfect curves,real goddess,lovely face, best service。
    Nicole,23yo, upmarket girl, busty, slender, very sweet and funny, no complain for her massage and service.
    Ida 22yo, a real cutie from North China, model looking, hot sexy body. Magic hands.
    I have visited Ida today. Not Chinese girl as advertised but speak Chinese, she is Thai lady, good massage. Very good moment massaging my little one during part 1. Will visit again

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryde2u View Post
    I have visited Ida today. Not Chinese girl as advertised but speak Chinese, she is Thai lady, good massage. Very good moment massaging my little one during part 1. Will visit again
    Hi ryde2u
    Thanks for visiting Ida, please come again. You are so cute
    Drummoyne Massage
    0415 922 499

10am-8pm 7days

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by manpower08 View Post
    http://drummoynemassage.net/wp-conte...da-300x420.jpg

drummoynemassage is it Ida or Ada. She works in a few other massage establishments good massage. When I first saw her she was a size 8 now she has put on a little weight
    she told me she is trying to lose a few kilos.

She is a good girl.
    Agreed Ada is sweet and good girl not much on menu but service is amazing.
    Will able to help her lose weight if she agrees.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncoshead View Post
    Agreed Ada is sweet and good girl not much on menu but service is amazing.
    Will able to help her lose weight if she agrees.
    I am ok to help reduce weight too. Ada is a lovely girl with service accommodating

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi,
    Does Jojo have a pic?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Day off today, drove to Drummoyne Massage, expected to ask mamasan, whether she does massage. Parked at front of the shop. The car wash was so busy full with cars.

Walked in Mamasan greeted, welcomed me and gave me a cup of water as so outside. She told me 4 girls rostered and 3 girls available. I told her that I want you........she laugh and thought that I was joking but recommended me and Nico. Nico was wearing blue dress like princess, nice girl and good smiles. Unable to get Mamasan so paid for an hour then followed Nico upstairs. Coco mentioned to Nico look after me
    Nico was quite accomodating, holding my hand walked upstairs, her hand is small and skin is smooth. In the room, offered Nico pineapple, she cuddle and disrobed instantly. Good sign of good service. Some play, good assets of D, nice to cuddled and very passionate.

Part 1, warm up massage initially with some tickling, very GFE followed with oil massage. Medium hard press, very good massage and I really enjoyed the move sessions not rushing to complete the job but can feel the passion in place. Finger Nails tickling at those sensitive area so intimating and lost at that time.

Part 2, continued after hot towel clean my back, her B2B with pointy nips and body touch makes me so lost. The only missing was mirror to look at. Some air blown to ears with some whispering til signal turn over. Some LFK, catbath with play and cuddled. She has the Girl Friend passionately with good HJ movement as well.

Job done with some time left, been told to laid down with head and neck massage. On my way out, already 5 minutes over. Mentioned to Mamasan good recommendation of Nico, I was happy and remind her next visit will be her. Mamasan big laugh on my way out. This shop is good full of laughters.
    Thanks for the AR

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shouldn't shop posts go into the Shop & Girl Info sub forum ?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Thanks for the insights. Will checkout

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nicole looks busty beautiful lady
    Anyone have any info?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast