Day off today, drove to Drummoyne Massage, expected to ask mamasan, whether she does massage. Parked at front of the shop. The car wash was so busy full with cars.

Walked in Mamasan greeted, welcomed me and gave me a cup of water as so outside. She told me 4 girls rostered and 3 girls available. I told her that I want you........she laugh and thought that I was joking but recommended me and Nico. Nico was wearing blue dress like princess, nice girl and good smiles. Unable to get Mamasan so paid for an hour then followed Nico upstairs. Coco mentioned to Nico look after me
Nico was quite accomodating, holding my hand walked upstairs, her hand is small and skin is smooth. In the room, offered Nico pineapple, she cuddle and disrobed instantly. Good sign of good service. Some play, good assets of D, nice to cuddled and very passionate.

Part 1, warm up massage initially with some tickling, very GFE followed with oil massage. Medium hard press, very good massage and I really enjoyed the move sessions not rushing to complete the job but can feel the passion in place. Finger Nails tickling at those sensitive area so intimating and lost at that time.

Part 2, continued after hot towel clean my back, her B2B with pointy nips and body touch makes me so lost. The only missing was mirror to look at. Some air blown to ears with some whispering til signal turn over. Some LFK, catbath with play and cuddled. She has the Girl Friend passionately with good HJ movement as well.

Job done with some time left, been told to laid down with head and neck massage. On my way out, already 5 minutes over. Mentioned to Mamasan good recommendation of Nico, I was happy and remind her next visit will be her. Mamasan big laugh on my way out. This shop is good full of laughters.