Thread: Cheeky Chieko

Cheeky Chieko

Wanted to see either May or Alana but both were booked for the night and the receptionist suggested trying Chieko. I wasn’t really sure but after seeing her in the line up decided to go with her.

Paid for Diamond service and was led by the lady to the room. Introduction done and she can speak decent English which was a plus for me. Asked me to get in the shower while she was getting her things ready, she walks in the shower and says clean your anus and I’m like wow. I’m a rimming lover and was really excited about the session. She walks in the shower, pours some soap and cleans my ass. I’m already excited now.

On the bed she asks me to lay down on my face, sprays some mouth wash in her mouth and begins cat bath, then she took a sip of water and starts the cat bath with water still in her mouth, makes a noise while doing that, that’s something new. She then asks me to be on my all fours while she sprays the mouthwash on my Ahole and starts licking it, the mouthwash has a tingling effect balls and the ass but I’m enjoying it. Flipped over for some bbbj and 69. She is all natural down there, no trim, all wild. I kinda like it on a few girls. Liked both her holes and I must say her ass is really soft and so are her natural c cups.

Took her in doggy and emptied in the dom. E still had time, so she massage my back and then to the shower again.

Overall 8/10

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100