Thread: C Mocha - Adorably Cute And Horny AF.

C Mocha - Adorably Cute And Horny AF.

Today was my 9th session with my favourite girl, Mocha. I don’t normally see a girl more than once as I’d much prefer to indulge myself with as many girls as possible however, Mocha is different. She is very special in my eyes - hence, the continuous revisits.

Without further ado, here is my AR.

Today, Mocha was in room 26 – very large room, like a serviced apartment. I like this room a lot. Upon opening the door i was greeted enthusiastically by the lovely Mocha. As always, she is very pretty and has a cute and innocent look to her which I find aesthetically pleasing.

The standout feature of Mocha is her typical Chinese attitude of amazing service and her willingness to please you through every minute of your session. Very GFE and great attitude. Mocha is absolutely lovely and has an amazing bubbly personality that shows in her approach to sex. She is absolutely orgasmic and is a massive slut for cock.

I always enjoy her company and was quickly getting very horny just by glancing at her cute face and petite figure. After the shower, she joined me on the bed and we had some passionate DFK before she briefly licked my nipples and headed down south and took my dick in her mouth while kneeling beside me. It was, as always, an excellent BBBJ – starting nice and slowly and sensually with no teeth, no interruptions and good use of her tongue. I started to finger her pussy, which already felt quite wet and she soon moved round for some 69. Her pussy is always very clean and loves a good licking.

She was responding really well and after a while she climbed on top for some cowgirl action. The kissing was much more intense and I was getting very horny. Mocha didn’t use any lube and was really tight. She went slowly and sensually at first, sometimes leaning forward for the occasional DFK and other times sitting upright so I could play with her tits – so fucking hot.

We then switched to missionary and I started kissing her neck and slowly made passionate love to her – very sexy. Having my dick clenched inside her pussy felt amazing – so incredibly tight and warm like inside an oven. I always feel like I’m going to cum early with her, haha. The kissing is pretty intense now and I am very horny from this and I gave her some fast paced action. She looked very turned on and we were kissing more intimately now. Mocha looked so sexy under me and after a couple of minutes I increased the pace and held her close and pounded her more vigorously. I could feel her pussy getting wetter with her juices flowing out. As this was happening, her moans intensified, “oh yes, baby...fuck”, she whimpered submissively – so fucking hot, turns me on so much.
    After a few minutes of this I just couldn’t hold it any longer and had to cum. We both went for it and started kissing passionately while holding each other tightly. I eventually gave in and exploded into the condom.
    Mocha is truly passionate, and I would highly recommend her. Just be careful not to get hooked like I have, haha.

Happy punting gents!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thank you for this great after report. You make me wanna see her. She seems so very special!

Quote Originally Posted by thomasredgrave View Post
    thank you for this great after report. You make me wanna see her. She seems so very special!
    She is very special indeed. Sadly, i heard that she will return to China soon. Don't miss out on this gem boys. Book her now!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn 9 sessions already C mocha must really be that good aye