Thread: Anna C- the perfect Fwb

Anna C- the perfect Fwb

Anna C- the perfect Fwb

When one reads the description of this new sexy mink from our largest trading partner, it entices ones imagination. Does 'anything, everything', DD, cim, cock slide, boob slide, etc etc. Her speciality is oyster service. Well that's what the translation came back with. Maybe our Chinese speaking friends can translate her speciality- 皖式服务

Come think of it, I think I can deduce what it means. When I eat an oyster I slurp it and suck it and lick it... Well maybe not lick it. But it's raw fresh and natural.

Anna C epitomizes an oyster. Raw fresh and natural. In fact, she is fucking hot and cute at the same time. She is gfe and pse at the same time. Which would make it afe... Awesome fucking experience. She is a breathe of fresh air. Because frankly fucking can be boring, it's never just about sex. It's the mind fuck we all want. And no I am no fool and don't think it's real love or gfe. It's dirty fucking but with manners.

Upon entering the room, I was struck at how tall Anna is... Well ... Was... Because it was all due to her stilettos which puts the effiel tower to shame. Her actual height would be 160 cm at most. The very first thing she did was start tongue kissing me. No intro, no hi, no welcome. I like such bad manners. Do not correct this bad habit in one so young!!!

Speaking of which, I believe she is 19 as advertised. Soft skin, supple nipples, and the give away sign, no eye wrinkles. So 10/10 for age!! 19 fucking years old.. I'm mid 30's and I feel a little like she's too young. So of the older brothers here, you will have a wow of a time.

I don't generally go into step by step details of her service. Mainly because I can't be bothered typing. So let's summarise,
    - tongue kissing, tick
    - soft lip kissing, tick (gfe anyone)
    - pretty eyes, tick
    - pretty face, tick (10/10)
    - perky b cups, outstanding
    - so fucking perky on her slight but fit chest and shoulders
    - shaved, tick. Note: she is trimmed bush up upper, and I thought, hhmmm probably not, but much to my delight, clean blad pussy.
    - tight, yes... In fact big fellas, will need to go a little easy on her. Size does matter.. too big and it hurts them!! Just right and you can pound like there's no tomorrow
    - tight butt and stomach and overall, yes yes yes.

To more sexual activity based descriptions,
    - bbbj yes, soft but Lovely
    - tongue and DD.. yes if U like that.
    - oyster service... Yes.. she licked every inch of my body with lovely cat bath
    - sex, awesome. Period.

Pussy
    - requires it's on section. Anna's pussy is tiny, tight, clean, tasty and receptive. Her clit is like a strong bit of flap that is beckoning to be stimulated... To which I complied.
    - her labia are just perfect and symmetrical
    - not sure if she cummed or even if she actually enjoys daty tbh... But was nice for me

Overall, return factor yes. Anna is a sexy, young, sincere, hyper sexual lady.

She said some really nice things to me, which I like to believe are true!!! ( Obviously I don't believe it) . But it's a nice experience nonetheless.

Cheers

PS.. it did feel more like a FWB than a paid session!! Ironically, that's why some of us, me included, pay for!!! Love at first sight and sex within 15.

Enjoy the company of this delicious delicatessen.

Thanks for AR, brother.

Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself. Anna could potentially be the next rising star at Ginza.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome review, I saw her profile yesterday and damn she looks hot

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

her speciality- 皖式服务

Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    Anna C- the perfect Fwb

When one reads the description of this new sexy mink from our largest trading partner, it entices ones imagination. Does 'anything, everything', DD, cim, cock slide, boob slide, etc etc. Her speciality is oyster service. Well that's what the translation came back with. Maybe our Chinese speaking friends can translate her speciality- 皖式服务
    They call it Wan style (36 style of Dongguan), not sure what is it, may be something like Indian kamasutra?

Forgot to add, her English is pretty good. Certainly enough for the purposes of this type of engagement

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    Anna C- the perfect Fwb
    She said some really nice things to me, which I like to believe are true!!! ( Obviously I don't believe it) . But it's a nice experience nonetheless.
    Enjoy the company of this delicious delicatessen.
    did she like to say darling darling darling oh yes i come please fuck me you are so handsome bla bla bla? those are a huge turn off for me. especially the darling word.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    not to brag but I'm pretty well-endowed. Do you think she can handle if I'm not too rough?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Love your ARs BFK... and if you review I know they must have ‘something...’

Need to get down and see this one, also Nami looks interesting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    did she like to say darling darling darling oh yes i come please fuck me you are so handsome bla bla bla? those are a huge turn off for me. especially the darling word.
    i saw Anna this morning and although it was quite nice overall, i concur that her constant complements of 'darling' and 'you're handsome; and 'i love you' were a turn off. i found the whole engagement quite rehearsed in fact. im not sure if she came - she behaved like she did but also looked like she could have faked it.
    as per the original post, a 'nice experience' none the less

Anna's compliments are perfectly suited to the occasion. It's fun and she is making an effort to be genuine. Like all working girls, you can imagine customer after customer would if nothing else, get a bit boring. So I think, this chit chat, darling, your handsome, etc, is lovely from a pretty young Chinese lady.

My suggestion is, take it for what it is and avoid expecting too much from the situation ( that is, "I what a real gfe experience.. totally genuine and cumming all session".. geezzz.. get a real gf if you want that,).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i like compliments! i have seen lots of chinese girls and just a few ones have compliments to customers. Some people may like and some people don't, but never is a bad thing to me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    hahah she said I was handsome, and I believe I am handsome! LOL