Thread: What a Boyfriend Will Do!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

What a Boyfriend Will Do!

After careful consideration of the ongoing implications and potential for unnecessary attention that the original POST may have on the lady in question, I have modified the narrative.

My end-game statement remains as a clear message to the boyfriend.

CEASE & DESIST!

I’m not interested in her.

I don’t care where she works or what goes on in your pathetic life with her.

Now these next points are IMPORTANT:
    • Don’t threaten me anymore!
    • Certainly, don’t threaten my alleged ex-family!
    • Most importantly, don’t make threats about knowing where I allegedly live!

I have centuries of unresolved anger that I would gladly focus on an innate object such as yourself.

Doing some time over blowing out a candle doesn’t concern me.

Are you feeling me! Are you catching my drift! Or am I being too obtuse!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by November Scorpio View Post
    So poor old Max1894 has had a few things on his mind of late, just how good is his ML girlfriend's work ethic?

So, Max decides to go on a fishing exhibition & join the forum posing as a punter. I was happy to provide some broad general commentary about how he may improve his chances with this ML.

Sadly, that didn’t satisfy Max’s information needs, so he decided to create a PM outlining a fictitious story about his girlfriend providing bare back FS at an Oxley massage shop.

Now, I’ll admit he got me hook, line & sinker. I congratulated him on his efforts (well, she has done bare back before) and I was happy to provide a glowing reference.

Unfortunately, Max didn’t seem very happy; SHAME!

Now I appreciate these things can make people a little emotional, it’s always a bit of a shock to find out the old lady has been picking up the cream from another corner store. So, I was happy to take a few threats from Max.

However, Max1894, a couple of words of advice:

• It’s not my fault your girlfriend enjoys what she does
    • It’s not my fault your girlfriend enjoys being with other men
    • It’s not my fault your girlfriend decided to see some of her customers outside the shops she has worked at
    • It’s not my fault your girlfriend decided to put herself up on SUGAR DADDY Websites to make extra cash

You’re her boyfriend & live with her (as told by you) so one would imagine you’re aware of all this.

I’m not interested in her; I’ve had my fun. Sure, I’m always open to a good story about another punter’s conquest with her but hey that’s just me.

I don’t care where she works or what goes on in your pathetic life with her.

Now these next points are IMPORTANT:
    • Don’t threaten me anymore!
    • Certainly, don’t threaten my alleged ex-family!
    • Most importantly, don’t make threats about knowing where I allegedly live!

I have centuries of unresolved anger that I would gladly focus on an innate object such as yourself.

Doing some time over blowing out a candle doesn’t concern me.

Are you feeling me! Are you catching my drift! Or am I being too obtuse!

Hahah, .. punter hire punter to punt on his own Gf, Interesting Stuff. Now you will get plenty of Pm to Delete This post, Life of Max oops ( Life of Pi ).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A lot of WLs don’t tell their parent boyfriends or husband about what they do. Even lie about their age.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Guys who are dating/married to WL/ML’s kind of need to understand that their missus has handled a number of cocks each day, had their pussy Ploughed by 6-10 guys and likely let at least a few blow in their mouth. No point going online and checking what she does each day as it is pretty obvious.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hahahahahaha fucken turd burglar , he PM me as well with the bb story , fuck me what is with these guys, he knows what she does, live with it or fuck off, sad sack.
    she is obviously not content with your little sausage or house keeping money so goes else where for both.
    now i might pay her a visit or was that the plan to boost her notoriety, lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    hahahahahaha fucken turd burglar , he PM me as well with the bb story , fuck me what is with these guys, he knows what she does, live with it or fuck off, sad sack.
    she is obviously not content with your little sausage or house keeping money so goes else where for both.
    now i might pay her a visit or was that the plan to boost her notoriety, lol.
    Maybe he is baiting you all to see her cause he likes cockbreath.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    Hahah, .. punter hire punter to punt on his own Gf, Interesting Stuff. Now you will get plenty of Pm to Delete This post, Life of Max oops ( Life of Pi ).
    So you quote it for posterity? If mr scorpio regrets his post and then edits it, then youve made sure it is still here. Why?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    Guys who are dating/married to WL/ML’s kind of need to understand that their missus has handled a number of cocks each day, had their pussy Ploughed by 6-10 guys and likely let at least a few blow in their mouth. No point going online and checking what she does each day as it is pretty obvious.
    And there are plenty of mls with partners who limit themselves to nude hjs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with Mister Reality. Plenty of MLs with partners (&single ones) who limit themselves to basic services. In fact lots of MLs are over men because in their jobs they meet lots if men with crap attitudes towards them. Some of us may/can get lots if extras by paying lots of money, which is great, but even then those MLs don't and won't provide that service to everyone (and please don't lie afterwards and say you got bbfs for just 1 pineapple).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    damn, i forgot the pop corn...
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)

What a Boyfriend Will Do!

.if it’s the girl I’m thinking of.....
    Hope he doesn’t pm me..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    You know INSANE593 I am pretty sure you are the only baby to bounce after hitting the maternity ward floor.

That would be due to the lack of cerebral brain matter that failed to develop within your skull cavity.

Now of a morning when you scratch your cock & balls & then scratch the back of your head and you feel that slight indent in your skull: well that’s when you hit the maternity ward floor for the second time.

I guess it only took you 3 years to learn how to spell your own name.

As they say in the movie classics; the best part of you ran down your Mumma’s crack during childbirth.

Anyway, to answer your PM, no I’m not going to FUCKING give you the name of the girl.

Apologies, if I have kept you up after your bedtime; I appreciate that Monday’s are big day for you at the Mid-Vale School for the Gifted.

Now remember, when tying your shoelaces; make a figure eight (that’s the number 8) and loop over then pull through.

Oh! and remember you favourite colour is YELLOW!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Popcorn worthy posting, upvoted

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by November Scorpio View Post
    You know INSANE593 I am pretty sure you are the only baby to bounce after hitting the maternity ward floor.

That would be due to the lack of cerebral brain matter that failed to develop within your skull cavity.

Now of a morning when you scratch your cock & balls & then scratch the back of your head and you feel that slight indent in your skull: well that’s when you hit the maternity ward floor for the second time.

I guess it only took you 3 years to learn how to spell your own name.

As they say in the movie classics; the best part of you ran down your Mumma’s crack during childbirth.

Anyway, to answer your PM, no I’m not going to FUCKING give you the name of the girl.

Apologies, if I have kept you up after your bedtime; I appreciate that Monday’s are big day for you at the Mid-Vale School for the Gifted.

Now remember, when tying your shoelaces; make a figure eight (that’s the number 8) and loop over then pull through.

Oh! and remember you favourite colour is YELLOW!

I understand your Frustration, That i haven't replied your Pm when you wanting to know about 1 particular girl, Ask your girl who use to work Eden of Garden, Or do you want me to make her name public, Definitely you will find out what she has done, like Bbbfs, NHJ, ( which you always wanted to know) and What other has done to her .. I don't give a shit to anyone, One more post from you, And I will write a whole report, How's my session with her with Her name, Nationality, And how much I paid with details, And I don't care if you still in touch with her or not, You care or you dont care, I will do it here and leave it for public fun, So don't Give that shit to me I don't have anything to lose

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never a dull moment in the punting world.

Boyfriends trying to find out how many dicks their girl is sucking.
    Weirdos creating multiple IDs and constantly PMing you about the same girl for years on end.
    Fucking retards that fall in love with an ML after a single visit and then stalk them

That is why all you have to do is have the slightest semblance of normality about you for some MLs to be interested in you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mods - close this thread please. Too many idiots posting about non forum matters.

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder how this ended