Thread: K JENNY @ 5 Star City

K JENNY @ 5 Star City

Big boobs is not my first preference in selecting a girl for booking, although I’ve seen quite a few girls with big boobs, but only a few that I had paid special attention to, those like Brigitte of DreamGirls and Milo of 5*, but I have not spent that much time playing with a girls boobs until I met Jenny, what a fantastic pair !

Jenny is beautiful, voluptuous, on the curvy side, not the slim type that I expected ! From the photos, the first thing I noticed was her full head of luscious hair, enhancing her refined facial features. When I first met her, to my slight dismay, she has cut her hair shorter, although it’s still long enough to pass her shoulders. Her eyes, her nose and her lips are just as enticing as the photos, especially those lips, I couldn’t wait but to hug her tight and planted my lips on hers while feeling her young and bouncy breasts pressing against my chest.

Jenny undressed me first before she stripped herself down. whoa ! As soon as her dress was pulled down past her chest, a pair of huge puppies just bounced out of their restraints, what a sight ! Nothing can beat a pair of big, young breasts, so full and bouncy. I immediately gave them a hand test and found they are organic, real ! With a bit of giggles, we DFK a bit more before heading to the shower.

I think the shower play was the longest I’ve had with a girl. With me groping and squeezing her puppies, it was hard for her to lather me up, but she managed to applied it on both of our bodies. Instead of cleaning me up with her hands, she used her big boobs to rub me all over, front and back.

When she was body sliding on my back, she didn’t waste time by reaching her hands to the front to clean my little brother. Then she turned me around to continue cleaning my little brother by placing him between her boobs and moved like in a Spanish session. She must be a multi-national girl, because after Spanish, she turned herself around to perform Italian on me, placing my little brother between her bum cheeks and slid away, this time it’s me to grope her big breasts from behind. Due to the soap lather all over our body, our skin we’re really slippery, when I squeezed her boobs, they just slipped out of my grip, so you know how firm her young breasts were ! And after her fluent Spanish and Italian, she turned around and started French ! Her BBBJ was soft but attentive with eye contacts and went on forever if I didn’t stop her because she encouraged me to CIM which I reserved for later.

Finally we made it to the bed. She started by body sliding with her big boobs, I must say it felt better in the shower with slippery soap on, so when her boobs moved on to my face, I caught them and munched on them. Then I lifted her up higher until her pussy was on my face, I just realised I haven’t seen her pussy so far, lol. Her pussy was lasered clean, easy access to dine on. She didn’t act to be sensitive at the first lick, but with my consistency, she gradually started to moan a bit, I managed to put a finger in while licking her clit non-stop, boy, her pussy was so tight ! She’s not a screamer, just that the shaking of her legs indicated she’s feeling it !

After I finished with my meal of DATY, she gave me another prolonged BBBJ.

Feeling that her neck must be tired by bobbing up and down for so long, I asked her to lay down next to me. It’s my turn to play with her body inch by inch. When I tried to do some cockslide, she’s a bit sceptical but she put some lube on. A few strokes later I asked her to put the dom on.

We started in missionary so I could play with her tits, after a while I indicated I wanted doggy. So with her feet on the floor, I pumped in doggy, the mirror was right in front of us, the sight of her big boobs swinging everywhere was such a turn on, eventually I caught them with my hands, squeezing them as I kept up with my piston motion. When I sensed I was nearly there, I pulled out and requested a CIM finished, and she sucked me dry and made sure it was dry ! Oh dear, I’m feeling it right now writing this.....

Jenny is such a lovely girl with an anything goes attitude, her face will be one of those I will remember forever !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Sensational brother Wil!

So I guess you could turn into a big tits lovers too, just a matter of finding the right pair on the right girl !

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by veterancarryme View Post
    you said "Her eyes, her nose and her lips are just as enticing as the photos"
    but the photos on 5star's web and wechat blur her face, how can you see through that?
    Mate, there’s a video of her and Niko too !

You got WeChat?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by veterancarryme View Post
    you said "Her eyes, her nose and her lips are just as enticing as the photos"
    but the photos on 5star's web and wechat blur her face, how can you see through that?
    Sounds like my type of face thx wil for the review.

can’t you figure that out ? He’s not seeing the same photo you see

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sensational brother Wil!

So I guess you could turn into a big tits lovers too, just a matter of finding the right pair on the right girl !

Cheers
    I appreciate all good things in life, just not limiting myself to one single item.

Thanks Bro W

New K. Model JENNY

170cm. Natural EE. Diamond

Wechat Video

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review bro...
    5*��

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review bro ...
    Hard to pick now with both K babes 5*��

Quote Originally Posted by Kai94 View Post
    Great review bro ...
    Hard to pick now with both K babes 5*��
    Pick both !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I didn't have good experience with her. Take time in shower. Can't kiss, play tits & pussy much. Only little bit before she stop me. Really turn me off. Just fuck her in missionary to finish. Then just lay on bed without words while she massage me while playing her phone

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry. Can i know what bruise? What did she told? I don't think i do anything harsh. I always gentle with all the girls

Shots fired!

pay per pus subscriber