Thread: This place cant go wrong

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar

This place cant go wrong

So in one of the other chats i was recommended to go to Aqua at ascot as it is close to my new work. I replied saying that Nina was 10/10 with only NHJ.
    Well it turns out Ivy (Brazilian) is a 10/10 as well with only opt 2. But onestly with the massage techniques and other techniques you could just go opt 1 and be completely satisfied. The higher price $75hr door fee may turn some away but opt $ are quite reasonable.
    WIR most definitely.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funboybrisbane View Post
    So in one of the other chats i was recommended to go to Aqua at ascot as it is close to my new work. I replied saying that Nina was 10/10 with only NHJ.
    Well it turns out Ivy (Brazilian) is a 10/10 as well with only opt 2. But onestly with the massage techniques and other techniques you could just go opt 1 and be completely satisfied. The higher price $75hr door fee may turn some away but opt $ are quite reasonable.
    WIR most definitely.

Agreed... Nina is a lovely girl...I think this shop is pretty strict with the rules.. you’re unlikely to get much more than that out of them....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No shower either.
    I did go here a while ago.
    Standard service to limits.
    Just never felt it worth going back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    depends what you are after. l had good and only good experiences there.
    l'm sure if you get more comfortable with girls they may offer you more. first visit more offers is a bad sign. no shower is a bummer

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why are people out there still disclosing names here? Makes me scratch my head 😬

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ukeharro View Post
    Why are people out there still disclosing names here? Makes me scratch my head 😬
    because Nina is not her real name and we assume the girls all use pseudonyms.
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature

Senior Member(無間使者) funboybrisbane's Avatar
    You can txt the advertised number and get their name. Calm down.
    Yes the services are only basic but I usually chase the best massage as opposed to best extras. I have SB's if i was looking for any more. I gym daily and work stupid hours running my own business so a good massage is always top priority. I have been to alot of actual sports massage places and only a few "massage" houses can compare. These ladies must get some actual training i think.