Thread: Picking up in bars/clubs?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Picking up in bars/clubs?

Planning to hit up some bars and clubs this week, wanna pick up some girls for one night stands. How do you fellas usually fare, and what is your strategy?

Do you usually go by yourself or with mates? Are there often girls by themselves or are they in a group? If in a group how do you approach them?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Planning to hit up some bars and clubs this week, wanna pick up some girls for one night stands. How do you fellas usually fare, and what is your strategy?

Do you usually go by yourself or with mates? Are there often girls by themselves or are they in a group? If in a group how do you approach them?
    Watch some YouTube videos on how to pick up. Personally I think it's a waste of time and money. Go to a brothel

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You’re spending money either way. If an attractive girl has no competition she is usually nicer. Same goes probably for other girls. Girls who don’t sexualise themselves however are mean.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had plenty of girls that I picked up when I was back in my 20’s. ol good ol days. Just be a smooth talker and if you know how to dance start grinding up on them with your boner works a treat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The latest pick up line is

一國一制

Don't know how this would go with HK girls.

Banned
    I wonder how much of a onversation generator that would be on a girl out for a fun night. Like bringing up Karl Marx's Das Kapital as an opening gambit. Still, I give you credit for introducing a note of topicality to the pick up threads.

ps. thanks to google translate.