Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Picking up non working girls in public places, bar,club,restaurant etc success stories only pls !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I'll post some successes and horrendous failures from my many years experience.
    Age: Approx 16. Saw a blonde hottie out in the surf, thinking quickly I got a mate to give me one of his ciggies (I don't smoke) and grabbed my surf board and paddled out to her. Bobbing around in the fairly tame surf I turned to her with a damp, flaccid cigarette poking out of my mouth and said "Excuse me, you got a light?". Girl burst out laughing and conversation immediately was off to a flying start. Girl commented "THAT was original!" Succes rating, 8/10. We agreed to meet up that night, a few underage drinks and a good old fashioned pash session but no more.

Age: 24ish. I was out at a pub and the song Stacie's mum was playing, as it was popular at the time. A friend introduces me to her friend Stacie. Foolishly I thought it would be funny to comment on the song "Stacie, lovely to meet you, apparently your mum has got it going on."
    "Actually she's dead..."
    "Oooohhhhhhh..."
    In the distance a cricket chirped, a baby cried, a glass dropped.. Finally I said "It was lovely to meet you, I'm going to go and flush my face down the toilet.."
    Success rating: 5/10. I drove her home because I felt like an utter cunt, but got a little kiss session in the car out of it but no more as she was going away to London later that week. To add insult to injury the gods of Karma gave me a flat tyre on my way home.

Age: 27. I had been at a mates birthday all day and was absolutely rooted. We were at a bar in the City. Suddenly I saw this hot Asian girl. My energy levels immediately spiked and I walked over to her. "Hi, my name is (name) what's yours?"
    "(Insert name)"
    "Lovely to meet you ...., I hope you don't mind me saying, you are by far the most beautiful girl I remember seeing anywhere, ever, I had to come over and speak to you and find out your name."
    "Oh come on, that's way too corny!"
    "Nope. The absolute truth. Thank you (name) I hope you have a lovely evening." Went to walk away..
    "Here.(Reaches in to bag). Take my card. Maybe we can have coffee some time?"
    "That would be lovely.."
    Success rating. 10/10. We married 1 year later, and while that marriage later went to total shit and we separated, it gave me my daughter so...

I could add dozens of success stories of pick ups at bars, clubs etc that ended in either relationships or sex, they were all pretty standard "Hi, how are you?" Or random conversations started..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Age: 27. I had been at a mates birthday all day and was absolutely rooted. We were at a bar in the City. Suddenly I saw this hot Asian girl. My energy levels immediately spiked and I walked over to her. "Hi, my name is (name) what's yours?"
    "(Insert name)"
    "Lovely to meet you ...., I hope you don't mind me saying, you are by far the most beautiful girl I remember seeing anywhere, ever, I had to come over and speak to you and find out your name."
    "Oh come on, that's way too corny!"
    "Nope. The absolute truth. Thank you (name) I hope you have a lovely evening." Went to walk away..
    "Here.(Reaches in to bag). Take my card. Maybe we can have coffee some time?"
    "That would be lovely.."
    Success rating. 10/10. We married 1 year later, and while that marriage later went to total shit and we separated, it gave me my daughter so...
    Thanks for sharing your interesting stories.
    Im still coming to terms with my ex relationships. Is there any way to avoid the drain on relationships once children come along?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    Thanks for sharing your interesting stories.
    Im still coming to terms with my ex relationships. Is there any way to avoid the drain on relationships once children come along?
    Probably not the right person to ask that one. Our r'ship went in to sharp decline after our kid was born, and I'm still single some 10 years afyer we split. Have had a few relationships in the interim, only 1 or 2 I would consider serious. Everyone is different I guess, some relationships get stronger after kids, mine didn't.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    As for my failures, there were plenty, and some were glorious while others were brutal. In the end, we are all just a bunch of cells trying to communicate with another bunch of cells. Don't over think It, don't act desperate. If you can make a girl laugh, that's good. If you can make a girl smile, that's better.

God F damn, I just had dinner at Pepper Lunch on George St 10 mins ago. Sat beside 2 cute girls. One had bull ring on her nose, the second one is much hotter, looked korean.
    The ring nose girl commented in my direction, "he is shy". I look behind and it was just a glass window. Second time, she looked at me again. I smiled back this time. Ask them what did they order? Both were super warm. The prettier one was more engaging.
    Then they pretty much had to leave straightaway, I was contemplating whether to go out and get their number, after 30sec, I left my food to find them, but they were nowhere to be found. God damn, I'm gonna slap myself later for being a pussy and indecisive.
    Right, success stories. Will post something soon, stay tight.
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    God F damn, I just had dinner at Pepper Lunch on George St 10 mins ago. Sat beside 2 cute girls. One had bull ring on her nose, the second one is much hotter, looked korean.
    The ring nose girl commented in my direction, "he is shy". I look behind and it was just a glass window. Second time, she looked at me again. I smiled back this time. Ask them what did they order? Both were super warm. The prettier one was more engaging.
    Then they pretty much had to leave straightaway, I was contemplating whether to go out and get their number, after 30sec, I left my food to find them, but they were nowhere to be found. God damn, I'm gonna slap myself later!
    Right, success stories. Will post something soon, stay tight.
    Nice story. Were they uni students or office workers?

No idea, it was a brief chat. But that ring girl certainly was looking for a dick. Oi movie time.. ttyl !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No idea, it was a brief chat. But that ring girl certainly was looking for a dick. Oi movie time.. ttyl !
    Your story is very interesting. You must be a good looking guy. These opportunities dont come often. You need to maintain a positive mindset and have a few ready conversations to turn to. The main issue is always when you have 2 women, one feels left out, and how do you ask for the phone number of the hot one without upsetting the other lady

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The main issue is always when you have 2 women, one feels left out, and how do you ask for the phone number of the hot one without upsetting the other lady
    Get both numbers. The hard part is remembering which one is which when you feel like making a call.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Came close a few weeks ago. Randwick pub. Watching the Rugby. Got chatting to a late 20s Auustralian woman who is a keen fan. It was all looking good, hair pruning, where are you staying etc etc, until her very loud sister from Canberra turned up....

I approached a J girl and asked if she is here today to watch a Jap Film Festival movie. She said yes and we talked a bit about J movies. I told her I am watching something else, but I asked her if we could catch up a bit later for dinner today if she was free. She said she got something on, but happy leave a raincheck by giving me her number. Below is our first text messages. She is a "semi-" ABJ, so her English is good.
    First text.jpg

Date location: Yakiniku Yokocho (Jap BBQ), 6pm

At the first moment of meeting her, I hugged her very tightly (To test softness of her breast, as I am a certified breast tester). I caught her smiling after we parted. I ordered the first few dishes, and told her to order the last few ones that she liked. It was a touch screen pad, before she makes her selection, I guided her hand to touch the screen. We spoke about our work and as mentioned before in one of my previous posts, I made a sexual remark about mayonnaise and creampies. After dinner, I asked her if she would like to go and walk a bit, to digest the food. We walked towards darling square. At the traffic light, I found another opportunity to hold her hand; while the red light is flickering, I held her hand and we ran across the road. We got ice-cream afterwards.

After ice-cream, I asked her if she liked to eat mangoes. She said she likes mangoes, durian, rambutan etc. So I asked her if she would like to come to my house to eat mangoes as I have lots of it. She agreed. We walked back to my car and drove home.

At my home, I asked her to take off her shoes and wash her hands. I never wash my own hands when I get home, but this time, I guided her to the basin, and I helped her washed her hands. I told her hygiene is very important. I asked her if she could help me cut some lemons, we are going to make some lemon lime bitters. We took the drink and went back to the sofa to play God of War on PS4 (not really). As she was drinking the lemon lime bitters halfway, I told her to put down the drink. She said "What?" So I help her put down the drink by leaning my whole body across hers and started kissing her neck afterwards. Here comes the shit talk..

She: This is too fast. I am not ready for this
    Me: Things can happen very fast

She: I have period
    Me: No problem, I dont mind. I can part red seas.
    She: we might get infection
    Me: Really? Can we fuck first and Google that later?

She: I didn't expect this to happen.
    Me: It is happening now, just enjoy it and let me do the man's job

So I am playing with her clit, stripping her down, sucking her tits while she continue to protest. About 30mins later, I took her to the bedroom and seal the deal.

Screen Shot 2019-11-28 at 12.40.49 AM.jpg

I am meeting her again next Tuesday.

The main issue is always when you have 2 women, one feels left out, and how do you ask for the phone number of the hot one without upsetting the other lady
    I came across this issue a few times. I reckon the strategy is during conversation, you gauge which girl is more warm to you and you steer the conversation to the warmer girl 70-30% so as to not make it too obvious, then get her contact afterwards. My sense is telling me to get one of their numbers, not both. Otherwise, you won't get any because they might think you are too player, which can work against you.

Best way to find out is to put the hypothesis into test!

Senior Member(無間使者)

I am meeting her again next Tuesday.
    Aren't you married bro?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I came across this issue a few times. I reckon the strategy is during conversation, you gauge which girl is more warm to you and you steer the conversation to the warmer girl 70-30% so as to not make it too obvious, then get her contact afterwards. My sense is telling me to get one of their numbers, not both. Otherwise, you won't get any because they might think you are too player, which can work against you.

Best way to find out is to put the hypothesis into test!
    Its interesting you dont give the more attractive woman your number. I agree its best to only get one number so you dont look like a serial number collector. And get her number, not just hand out yours. She is more likely to be interested if you have worked to get her number

So the J girl didnt have period? Whats parting the red sea mean (literal not biblical)?

From all the texts it looks like she was keen - you invite her to your home and she is happy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    “So I am playing with her clit, stripping her down, sucking her tits while she continue to protest. About 30mins later, I took her to the bedroom and seal the deal.”

^ Ay, is it just me that thinks this is rape ?

Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Aren't you married bro?
    Mate , he obviously is single if he can take the girl back home to eat his man go......... haha

Thanks for sharing that brother RoyalFlush!

That’s exactly the story I was looking for, good on you mate, I wish I was single and young again !

So, You are a certified Breasts tester............. same here........ haha

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dettol View Post
    “So I am playing with her clit, stripping her down, sucking her tits while she continue to protest. About 30mins later, I took her to the bedroom and seal the deal.”

^ Ay, is it just me that thinks this is rape ?
    Not in 1990.

Yes in 2019.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate , he obviously is single if he can take the girl back home to eat his man go......... haha
    Or a good story teller bro

Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Aren't you married bro?
    Actually , you could be right there. I went back to have a look see, RF did say he’s getting married a few years back, may be it did or didn’t happen?

Good reading on this occasion just the same !

We are looking for punting related entertainment here, and that’s entertainment to me. So take it easy every one .

Cheers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast