Thread: C Anna - Cheeky Seductress And Great GFE

C Anna - Cheeky Seductress And Great GFE

Just had a session with the new C girl Anna. Room 23 – nice and cosy room outside.

Anna in my opinion would be best described as a sexy, very young, cute looking Chinese girl.

APPEARANCE

I believe Anna is 19 years young. Distinguishing a girl's age is definitely not my forte but ill give her the benefit of the doubt. She is definitely a younger girl.

She has a pretty face, seductive eyes, uses a minimal amount of make-up.

Her body is slim and petite – she is a small girl, very cute.

B cup boobs, very soft smooth firm and a neatly trimmed pussy.

If you like slim, cute fragile type girls then she will be your type.

EXPERIENCE and ATTITUDE

Experienced and knows how to please a man very well – loves to kiss my neck and nibble my ears, great feeling.

Very seductive, proactive and mysterious - as soon as I got in through the door she starts kissing me and dragged me onto the bed and we start making out - hot as fuck. Awesome GFE feeling. Love it when girls take the lead - i am shy, haha.

She is a very physical and passionate girl and puts all her energy and all her feeling into sex – she tried her very best to pleasure me through the entire session, and she did!

Good GFE – big hugs, sweet kisses all over my face, lots of compliments, she likes to pat my head, lots of cuddling, treats me like her BF.

PLAY

Anna is a great teaser and knows how to slowly build up a man’s arousal.

Juicy and wet pussy with a clitoris that loves a good lick and rub – 69 feels very good with her. She uses lube. Tight and warm when you fuck.

BBBJ

Great BBBJ

Has great build up with ball licking and shaft teasing.

EXTRAS

Has her own routine – different to other girls.

Decent understanding of english.

Dirty talk when you fuck her.

THE FUCKING

Anna is a great fuck.

Why do is say this?

Perhaps it’s her hot and seductive attitude.

Perhaps it's the expression of total pleasure on her face when you fuck her.

Perhaps it's her hunger for cock.

Maybe it’s a combination of all of the above.

TO CONCLUDE

Anna is a great fuck.

I love her adorable sweet face.

I love her slim and sexy body.

I love her sincere and wholesome service.

I love her sexy vibe and energy.

If you are lucky enough to have this babe next to you, give yourself a break, be a considerate human being and give her the respect she deserves. Please be gentle with this angel.

Excellent review!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 23_ View Post
    Just had a session with the new C girl Anna. Room 23 – nice and cosy room outside.

EXTRAS

Has her own routine – different to other girls.

Thanks for the AR 23_. Anna sounds wonderful and worth a visit. I’m interested in her routine and extras being different to other girls. Can you tell us a little more, please?

Thanks

AA

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Another excellent review I'm jealous that you have so much free time to visit Ginza bro

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Thanks for the AR 23_. Anna sounds wonderful and worth a visit. I’m interested in her routine and extras being different to other girls. Can you tell us a little more, please?

Thanks

AA
    Anna was my pretty much all over me once i stepped through the door. She grabbed me and we instantly started making out. After a minute or so, she dragged me towards the bed and we had a bit more fun - more sweet kisses, cuddling, feeling each others bodies. No other girls ive seen have done this, haha. She's a horny girl and down to fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevsbrah View Post
    Another excellent review I'm jealous that you have so much free time to visit Ginza bro
    Ginza is literally a 20 minute walk from my office. Haha, super convenient.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 23_ View Post
    Anna was my pretty much all over me once i stepped through the door. She grabbed me and we instantly started making out. After a minute or so, she dragged me towards the bed and we had a bit more fun - more sweet kisses, cuddling, feeling each others bodies. No other girls ive seen have done this, haha. She's a horny girl and down to fuck.
    Thanks bro. I had a similar experience with Nami yesterday. Only got just inside the door when she came up to me and started DFK. It was luscious and prolonged. So then I .....

Full Ar to follow later today lah

Have to get to see Anna asap - damn work is preventing me from getting there!!

AA

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sounds amazing! might see her on my next visit!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    does she do dd?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by samjack View Post
    does she do dd?
    Err, yes but I found it was mostly fake by flicking her finger, rather than her tongue. She positions herself to appear she is doing DD, but actually using her finger if you look closely.

AA

Anna has stated that she likes to rub her tongue with her fingers to give her clients a better experience, gently gliding her fingers across the anus. Perhaps this may not be everyones delight but this is what she does. From the moment i walked through the door, I could see that she was trying very hard to please. Personally, I like this type of girl, and there is no denying Anna's exceptional service. I definitely enjoyed our time together and would definitely see her again in the future.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    would u choose anna or mocha?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mocha 100% every time. I may have got Anna on a bad day, but the fake pics also put me off. While the pics may be of her, they have been taken a few years ago, when she may have been 19yo. She is certainly not 19yo now. I found she just wanted to get the session over and done with, whereas with Mocha, the whole experience was sooo good after 30mins I knew my one hour booking wasn’t going to be enough, so I extended it.

Good day or bad, I don’t think Anna is in the same league as Mocha - in fact not even on the same planet. Mocha is more pretty than her pics and Anna is significantly older and less attractive than her pics. So best not to be fooled by Anna’s pics.

AA