Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nuru @Fresh

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh 359 View Post
    Yes of course air mattress .... emperors chair..... did u name it yourself hahah

There are two types:

The Standard:

And the Deluxe:

Do you know the differences ??

BTW, can't see any room photos of your new shop from the website, so really can't tell if you are properly equipped ?

On the other hand, check out these photos from the old Chequers on Goulburn Street, this is for their King Massage - All in one huge room, wet and dry area, and the wall mirror is at the right position too:

see that little RED chair ?

This is what I am talking about !

Banned
    Hi, now we offer Japanese Nuru with all the service just plus $50 ~
    Welcome to try
    Japanese Nuru is amazing if done properly. Which girls can do it at Fresh?

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    They can hire either Mimi @Burwood or Candy @VIP Pyrmont to train their girls. Mimi was ex Japanese soapland in Tokyo where Candy used to train Korean girls in Korean B2B shops .

Banned
    Hi long time no see
    Japanese nuru is best ~ u can book magumi (10am-5pm), or wakana (great service with reasonable breast size haha), or new yumi ~ from 0409 799 359 or wechat : fun0123456

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

There are two types:

The Standard:

And the Deluxe:

Do you know the differences ??

BTW, can't see any room photos of your new shop from the website, so really can't tell if you are properly equipped ?

On the other hand, check out these photos from the old Chequers on Goulburn Street, this is for their King Massage - All in one huge room, wet and dry area, and the wall mirror is at the right position too:

see that little RED chair ?

This is what I am talking about !

It looks like that kinda stool for punishment in ancient times....to me...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It looks like that kinda stool for punishment in ancient times....to me...
    So you don't know...

The round one is use during the girl shown with client. The client seat on the stood and the girl can have her hand in that gap to clean up the crack and little general. Very limited services can be done.

THe one ALG call the deluxe is quite different. The girl can do the same thing as the stood but the bigger hole if for the girl to slide herself into the stood while the client is still sitting on it. The most common service with the chair is rimming and other type of prostate service.

So where your girls do the Nuru? on bed or in the bath room? How many rooms have you change since Vic's time and yes please show us photos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never tried and will visit

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    So you don't know...

The round one is use during the girl shown with client. The client seat on the stood and the girl can have her hand in that gap to clean up the crack and little general. Very limited services can be done.

THe one ALG call the deluxe is quite different. The girl can do the same thing as the stood but the bigger hole if for the girl to slide herself into the stood while the client is still sitting on it. The most common service with the chair is rimming and other type of prostate service.

So where your girls do the Nuru? on bed or in the bath room? How many rooms have you change since Vic's time and yes please show us photos.
    U sounds like an expert..... u mean lots of men like girls to put hand inside their /(/¥:&:&:!.....prostate service
    We update pic tomorrow , pls vote if that service is necessary..... so we can decide which type of chairs we need order . Hahaha
    Now is on the air mattress, in the room have spa and shower . Thx for ur explanation ~ xoxo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    U sounds like an expert..... u mean lots of men like girls to put hand inside their /(/¥:&:&:!.....prostate service
    We update pic tomorrow , pls vote if that service is necessary..... so we can decide which type of chairs we need order . Hahaha
    Now is on the air mattress, in the room have spa and shower . Thx for ur explanation ~ xoxo
    The chair is actually call sukebe chair. Trust me you will not buy it, especially the bigger one. its so expensive.....

Another free advise to you, don't border and I suggest yo take that Nuru away from your services. if you don't use the Nuru gel then is not properly done and if you do, who is going to do all the clean up after? The girls is not going to it for you, not to mention sourcing Nuru gel in Sydney is expensive and difficult. And you mentioned you are doing it in the big room with the (broken) spa upstairs? Man you will have fun doing proper cleaning....LOL

Most importantly ALG is right in one thing, you need trained girls to do it. Punters wound think girls are happy to get pay and don't need to do sex. The fact is most of the girls rather lay there and let you fuck for an hour and not do this body slide crap from 30 mins. An ex 244 girl actually say this in the girls room not knowing that I introduced this services. There was only two girls back then can do this properly Sugar and Jamine, both are trained in soapland in Japan and Thailand. The girls you have in Sydney are all brothel girls and they have no intention of giving a proper services.

This services is workable in Asia not just because they have trained girls and facility, the complex also have staff to do the cleaning afterward or in the case of the cheaper ones, the girl will do the cleaning. Either way it is not much hygine issue, but from my experience, it is a big operation issue doing it in Australian. When I do nuru here, I spend 10 mins cleaning the matters myself!!

Banned
    Never tried it. Is is anygood?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One complementary drink with Diamond service: Champion, Beer or Soft Drink
    Ill take one Champion please.

Wait a minute...

Dont worry, im covered already. 😂🤣😂

Pleck bro, never seen anyone go so hard to get to 50. 23 posts a day lol!

Banned
    Still offering champagne with diamond service? Any other shops offering such goodies in order to see their girls?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    reminds me of that one time i went to the old kellet potts point where i had this bed in the shower, nuru and fuck in the shower bed, it was fcking epic, it was a 1.5 hour deal, probably 2 years ago

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    reminds me of that one time i went to the old kellet potts point where i had this bed in the shower, nuru and fuck in the shower bed, it was fcking epic, it was a 1.5 hour deal, probably 2 years ago
    I remember it too. This Chinese girl was doing everything except for anal. Lots of body sliding, licking, rimming and FS. I'm not sure whether she was exhausted or not. It seemed like a long 1.5 hour session.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I remember it too. This Chinese girl was doing everything except for anal. Lots of body sliding, licking, rimming and FS. I'm not sure whether she was exhausted or not. It seemed like a long 1.5 hour session.
    value for money that's for sure, it was a lot of work for her haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah I agree u need to have girls that know what they are doing. The last time I went to 244 and tried to do nuru there, the girl didn't know what to do and it wasn't great at all. Some of the precious girls were great at it like Chloe, thunder and Lisa.. etc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12