Thread: is DATY a WL safe?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

is DATY a WL safe?

I love DATY. However, I think it implies great intimacy with a girl you're very into. I guess it could happen but I question how safe it is. I know Sydney is very safe for punting but what about DATY? Is it riskier than DFK?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Your bound to catch something but totally safe. If the pussy taste good go for it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The safest way is go home and watch prono with your favorite DATY scene and imagine you actually doing it.

I only do it with WLs from reputable shops. I know many of us will say a good shop does not guarantee WLs are clean. But at least I haven't got any problem so far.

I prefer to DATY a WL than a non-WL as I feel they are actually cleaner, and tastier as WLs wash many times and do not normally have the dead fish or urine smell.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Gotcha! Sorry for the dumb question. The fact is that I'd like to do it but I'm kinda wary, but, as they say, you only live once.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You know, I reckon DFK is actually easier to catch something.

The mouth is generally one of the dirtiest holes in the body (yes, technically even more than the Anus) and its because its a primary entry point into the body. That being said, its also one of the most protected too, with Saliva, tonsils (try not to get your tonsils removed if you can!), tongue and various other mechanisms actively fighting any bacterial undesirables trying to get it.

Also, people dont generally wash their mouths as often as a WL will wash downstairs. On average most people brush twice a day morning and night, nothing really in between (generally, WL might be diff? Guess it depends on the individual).

Ive given 'The Gap' many a tongueing and have never picked up anything serious.

But im sure people have picked up colds, flus, coldsores, stomach aches, etc through even just kissing let alone DFK.

YMMV, but I think youll be OK to growl that puss out, Master Redgrave

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post

The mouth is generally one of the dirtiest holes in the body (yes, technically even more than the Anus) and its because its a primary entry point into the body. That being said, its also one of the most protected too, with Saliva, tonsils (try not to get your tonsils removed if you can!), tongue and various other mechanisms actively fighting any bacterial undesirables trying to get it.

Also, people dont generally wash their mouths as often as a WL will wash downstairs. On average most people brush twice a day morning and night, nothing really in between (generally, WL might be diff? Guess it depends on the individual).

But im sure people have picked up colds, flus, coldsores, stomach aches, etc through even just kissing let alone DFK.

I’d agree with above. Do some googling and you’ll soon find out that the chances of getting something through DATY are actually less likely than if you were to pass something to HER through your dirty mouth 🤣 another way that women draw the short straw. I’ve been researching a bit on this lately, and women are definitely way more at risk in almost every scenario, based on the numbers I’ve seen. Having said that, of course there’s a risk, but you know that already, I don’t think you really need our opinion there. I think what you need is encouragement! As Señor Fox said, go forth and growl 😀

Senior Member(無間使者)

What an eye opener. So true.

Quote Originally Posted by thomasredgrave View Post
    Gotcha! Sorry for the dumb question. The fact is that I'd like to do it but I'm kinda wary, but, as they say, you only live once.
    So, brother Thomas, just wondering did you enjoy dining on Niko today ?

Junior Member(有D料到)

DATY

Never got anything from this except pleasure

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have to say in a little surprised but it makes sense. I like it too just too chicken to try

yeah it's pretty safe. Fun too. 😁

Junior Member(有D料到)
    CMIIW but DATY is you doing 69 right? How do you guys started on that journey? As i'm a boobs man i feel disgusted with the clits and does not even dare to stick my tongue in; and after fingering i always wash it with extra soaps just to make sure my fingers is clean afterwards. Still a big "?" in my head.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by downzones123 View Post
    CMIIW but DATY is you doing 69 right? How do you guys started on that journey? As i'm a boobs man i feel disgusted with the clits and does not even dare to stick my tongue in; and after fingering i always wash it with extra soaps just to make sure my fingers is clean afterwards. Still a big "?" in my head.
    Not 69. 69 is mutual oral.
    DATY dining at the Y is oral sex on her pussy.
    Love it. Can’t remember ever not and I love it. Love to make her come

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by downzones123 View Post
    If its not for you, its not for you, please dont force yourself on the journey haha you might give yourself a mental complex.

If you wanted, try to imagine the clit as a nipple if your a boobs guy.

Just know and understand that as an overall thing, the average womans vagina is generally a clean thing (probably a lot cleaner than most guys dicks).

And whether you dine solo or share a meal... You'll be fine.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If its not for you, its not for you, please dont force yourself on the journey haha you might give yourself a mental complex.

If you wanted, try to imagine the clit as a nipple if your a boobs guy.

Just know and understand that as an overall thing, the average womans vagina is generally a clean thing (probably a lot cleaner than most guys dicks).

And whether you dine solo or share a meal... You'll be fine.
    Excellent advise. You could also use a flavoured lubricant at first if you want to get started with a pleasant taste, though I find DATY is like having desert 😋
    Main thing is to enjoy life and be happy, so don’t stress about it

Banned
    If you have an open cut in your mouth don't perform DATY
    Any infection the lady may have ( Think HIV for example) may find a home in the cut

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Any infection the lady may have ( Think HIV for example) may find a home in the cut
    Yes always. It’s common sense in this day and age

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Heard the other day that HIV can be transmitted via 4 different bodily fluids:

Blood
    Semen
    Breast milk
    Vaginal mucus

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Heard the other day that HIV can be transmitted via 4 different bodily fluids:

Blood
    Semen
    Breast milk
    Vaginal mucus
    Yes found this with risk assessments
    Worth a read

https://www.healthline.com/health/hi...hs#body-fluids

Junior Member(有D料到)