Thread: Where to pick up backpackers in Sydney?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Where to pick up backpackers in Sydney?

As title shows. I want to try something new and meet some backpackers here to have fun. What bars and clubs do they go to? Or any other hang out places they like on a Friday /weekend nights?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Irish pubs, plenty around the CBD.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you brothers, inshallah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_Sydney View Post
    Go into a youth hostel where they all stay. On the bulletin board, there will be posts for boat parties on Sydney Harbour. You're literally on an island with hundreds of them for 4 hours, then they spill into Cargo Bar afterwards or somewhere close. Worked for me a few years ago. Ohhhhh the memories with that young Spanish girl with short hair.
    Genius. Any problems booking when they find you are a local ring in not a tourist?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_Sydney View Post
    Got my ticket online. Showed up. Got on boat. Bingo.

Though in saying that. If you're 50yrs old with serious perving energy, and the boat afloat is full of 20 somethings you might end up looking like the Toolie and Schoolies right?
    Great idea. What would you say is the oldest you can be without standing out too much?

Banned
    Maloney’s on Pitt St. Sooo many backpacking chicks there on the ready. Had many a fun time with girls of many nationalities after a few beers there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is the State government going to remove the lockout laws in the CBD this month? Should be good for the nightlife

Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    Is the State government going to remove the lockout laws in the CBD this month? Should be good for the nightlife
    I hope the Sydney’s night life will have a significant lift when the long suffering Light Rail finally opens !

Returning the CBD from a construction site back to its former glory !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I hope the Sydney’s night life will have a significant lift when the long suffering Light Rail finally opens !

Returning the CBD from a construction site back to its former glory !!
    Increased night life and a tram that runs down George Street. I'm predicting the first pedestrian vs tram accident within the first 24 hours of the light rail opening. It will be a Generation Z newbie with eyes on phone and earphones in ears

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    Increased night life and a tram that runs down George Street. I'm predicting the first pedestrian vs tram accident within the first 24 hours of the light rail opening. It will be a Generation Z newbie with eyes on phone and earphones in ears
    Already happened a few weeks back on the first day of testing in broad daylight!
    Imagine at night on the weekend when people aren’t sober..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post
    Already happened a few weeks back on the first day of testing in broad daylight!
    Imagine at night on the weekend when people aren’t sober..
    Im betting it was a generation Z newbie

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The Ivy on a Thursday night.