Thread: Summerville Massage: Tiffany - The Equaliser

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Summerville Massage: Tiffany - The Equaliser

Person’s Name : Tiffany

Establishment : 169 harris st Pyrmont

Date of Visit : 28th Nov 2019

Size / shape : C-cup (Naturals), long wavy dark hair, gorgeous face, slim, tight, lovely curved bum, slight bush downstairs.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China, though for me features look slightly Korean.

Services Provided : Firm massage, Nude HJ

WIR: Getting a flag pole just thinking about returning

After a double loss to 200 pyrmont, my mind held dark thoughts for punting.

But luckily, Syd99 came to the rescue, in the form of Brother Ah Lungors best MLs of all time.

I have to say, special kudos to this guy, he has literally been unselfishly sharing his gems non stop. I don't know if I could be that gracious, with the knowledge that a bunch of knobs could ruin my fave ML. You are a shining beacon my dragon brother. Im almost at odds with myself for sharing this, but gotta follow the example. Be good to her guys.

Summerville massage is on a lot of peoples top shops, and I decided to take the plunge. So very glad I did.

My session with Tiffany was amazing, and I have been back since to see Tiff a second time.

Tiff comes highly recommended by many punters on this forum, for good reason.

Give the real Jessica Rabbit a try!

Thanks for sharing brother F0x !

Yeap! Tiffany is one of those lovely young lady who is universally loved and cherished !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    FOx, thanks for the great review. I felt I was having the punt. Never been to Summerville. What do the uniforms look like. I really really love the appeal of women wearing a uniform

Really classic that the day that you time constraint yourself, is the day you meet a gem
    Its good to know there are so many good MLs out there
    And agree about brother Ahlungor. He is the heart and soul of this forum, so much experience and good spirit

We owe him a punt for the holiday season for sure. Can we all start a GoFundMe page ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    FOx, thanks for the great review. I felt I was having the punt. Never been to Summerville. What do the uniforms look like. I really really love the appeal of women wearing a uniform

Really classic that the day that you time constraint yourself, is the day you meet a gem
    Its good to know there are so many good MLs out there
    And agree about brother Ahlungor. He is the heart and soul of this forum, so much experience and good spirit

We owe him a punt for the holiday season for sure. Can we all start a GoFundMe page ?
    Hey Ellison,

No worries glad you liked and trust me experiencing it is way better than living it through an AR haha.

Uniforms are very plain, a simple white shirt, and fitted black pencil skirt. Could almost be an office worker. Very understated and you couldnt tell there is a bangin body underneath.

Exactly on the time constraint issue. Like yesterday I was ready to extend if Sula was great, but it was meant to be for Tiff im sure of it lol.

Mayb what ill do, when I go see his no1 Cherry (planning a visit for sure) ill slip an extra to her and say its for his next session with you, dont spend it and dont charge him! Haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    What do the uniforms look like. I really really love the appeal of women wearing a uniform
    The same as the roster photos. Black pencil skirt. White shirt/top. Has a kind of office secretary vibe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR thanks Bro FOx & thanks for sharing. I've had my fair share of dud punts too so glad to see you have climbed back on the horse, so to speak hehe.

This place has always been near the top of my list and hope I can manage to get there soon.

Totally agree with your comments regarding esteemed Bro AHLungor too...

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Hey Ellison,

No worries glad you liked and trust me experiencing it is way better than living it through an AR haha.

Uniforms are very plain, a simple white shirt, and fitted black pencil skirt. Could almost be an office worker. Very understated and you couldnt tell there is a bangin body underneath.

Exactly on the time constraint issue. Like yesterday I was ready to extend if Sula was great, but it was meant to be for Tiff im sure of it lol.

Mayb what ill do, when I go see his no1 Cherry (planning a visit for sure) ill slip an extra to her and say its for his next session with you, dont spend it and dont charge him! Haha
    Tiffany has always been great. Her voice is so sexy too...! She's like a real Jessica rabbit!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unfortunately bros Tiffany is no longer working at Summerville. Spoke to Summer last time that I didnt see Tiff on the regular roster. Not sure if she's left the industry completely.

-Matt-