Thread: Cheap Shop Visit

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cheap Shop Visit

Decided to visit one of the many cheap shops. Ended up on the southside at a place where you can have a pint or coffee, at two popular establishments, without having to walk very far. Had an hour massage with a cute ML that was easy on the eye and quite slim. Presented with a very nice menu and had a fantastic time. Will return for sure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightau View Post
    Decided to visit one of the many cheap shops. Ended up on the southside at a place where you can have a pint or coffee, at two popular establishments, without having to walk very far. Had an hour massage with a cute ML that was easy on the eye and quite slim. Presented with a very nice menu and had a fantastic time. Will return for sure.
    Where? Message me that address please

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is it a pub, when you look to the east any time of the day, you can see the sun shine??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    Is it a pub, when you look to the east any time of the day, you can see the sun shine??
    Would hardly call SSDS a cheap shop????

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely wouldn't be SSDS, that shop's prices is as standard as it gets, though never disappoints.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I reckon it's spring cheap shop. Basically next to coffee club . Across Rd from pub.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    I reckon it's spring cheap shop. Basically next to coffee club . Across Rd from pub.
    Now that is cheap and sometimes nasty.......and you can go upstairs and loose some weight. lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Now that is cheap and sometimes nasty.......and you can go upstairs and loose some weight. lol
    Or diagonally across the intersection and lose some money.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Are the rooms also very dimly lit like the ones at that branch on the slope ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Are the rooms also very dimly lit like the ones at that branch on the slope ?
    Yes definitely similar.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This shop is hit or miss but I suppose due to pricing you can pop your head in and then decide. Have had very good service to reasonable to poor there so box of chocolates.
    PS Going to the Philippines tomorrow ( flight got put back due to Typhoon) but I will be expecting moist and cheaper conditions there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This shop is hit or miss but I suppose due to pricing you can pop your head in and then decide. Have had good service to reasonable to poor there so box of chocolates.