Thread: They know who you are

Junior Member(有D料到)

They know who you are

After having read various news articles about the recent GC raids and then joining this forum reading about the concerns punters have let me assure you that the police know who we are.

I've visited heaps of AMPs in Brisbane and the Gold Coast plus my fair share of car shags in Mt Cootha parks. By now my car must appear in so may police investigations and notes. My burner mobile number must have been written down in quite a few of these raided premises. Pretty sure that if the cops really wanted to find us punters, they easily could. It's just not their priority.

Read somewhere else in the forum about one of you being worried about being on security video. Yep, we are all there too.

Just get on and enjoy life. Dont think too much
    Rock

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is not us....yet....they are targetting.
    Criminal figures washing money through the shops, people trafficking, complaints from neighbours and legal operators. They are at the top of the pile.
    If the political will is there, that will flow through. Watch the next state election for any shift to the wowsers being listened to.

Recent judicial results have been a damp squib, so investing police resources isnt a high priority....yet
    While many high streets see an overflow of shops, the alternative is empty shops.

Posting names and services gives an early lead into any investigation, but once the political will is there it will be brutal.
    Fingers crossed it continues as is or better still, like NSW or even better consenting adults agreeing to interact are left alone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They probably also know half the ‘reviews’ on here are complete BS.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    They probably also know half the ‘reviews’ on here are complete BS.
    No, No, No how can you say half the reviews here are BS when any thinking Massage would know that all the reviews here are total BS.

Banned
    About time QLD came beyond the 19th century. But no doubt Trad and Palazcuk justify the draconian laws as protecting downtrodden women.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you probably all know this joke which is popular amongst the brothers south of the border (like me) and is a comment on the backwardness of the "sunshine state" and its attitude to daylight savings

when you cross the queensland border you have to turn your watch back a hundred years!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    . just for the record I make my hard earned trucking those extra hours back from Sydney in March. Then turn around again On October and ship all the extra sunshine to NSW again for the next summer. Life is sweet.
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature