Just back from an awesome experience at one of the more popular joints that are mentioned on this forum. Hint - has easy parking and they love the rear entry. I think S**** prefers her clients to use the rear entry.

Anyway, down to business.

Rocked up and buzzed the door. Opened by super slim girl in a cotton dress, shoes and a smile, maybe 30 ish, maybe 40, maybe a 20 year old. I'm not good with asian age. She asked what I wanted and straight away I shot back with "one hour massage please". Yep she said we can do that and she showed me to the room. So far this was proving great.

Later in the room after too long - why do they always wait so long for us to disrobe. In comes S**** wearing you guessed it a brightly coloured dress and slip on shoes. That can only mean one thing, right?

Before I know she's the one taking the lead "Do you want soft, medium or hard massage?" This girl really doesn't much around and immediately shot back with "medium". From RTFF medium seem to be the code word.

Well everything went to plan, S**** said she only did her particular services for me. I left a happy chappie.

And my car was still safely parked where I left. Seems the local mechanic shop gets a good laugh from the procession of punters all day.

Have a great weekend.