Thread: Tina 102 Moore St Liverpool

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tina 102 Moore St Liverpool

I was out Liverpool way and while walking the streets I saw the sign for 102Liverpool so I thought I would google and when I checked the website out I saw that they had a new girl to the industry. I haven't been a newbie for awhile so thought I would pop up stairs to see what she was like.

I was greet by a friendly lady running the reception who lead me to one of the rooms. Tina soon came in and introduced herself. I was happy so I asked her to stay and she gave me a nice hug. She is about 25-27(She confirmed later that she was 26). She had a nice looking face with long dark hair and about a size 8 body. We both stripped off and she joined me in the shower which is a nice touch. She proceeded to give me a wash and started my engines.

Shortly afterwards we dried off an went to the bed. Her boobs were nice and natural and I would guess a size C and they were nice to suck on. Tina proceeded to give me a BBJ which was good but I found that she started moaning as soon as she started sucking. I know shes new but she will have to change that I guess lol(well at least for guys like me).

The BJ was good and she soon dommed me up and lowered herself onto me. She was doing some great grinding but I wanted to do some doggy with her. She has a great ass but had a good grip on my cock as I was fucking her doggy and it felt great when I exploded inside her.

WIR: Yes Tina is a great girl but I would be tempted to see who else is available

Banned
    GOOD EVENING GOOD EVENING GOOD EVENING

Banned
    New Website: www.102liverpool.com