Thread: did vivi get raided

Junior Member(有D料到)

did vivi get raided

I got told this shop got raided. Is that true or another made up story. Hope not this is my place to go when i am down in brisbane

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fake news. Did someone pay for this post ? Sounds like it came from another shop owner. I can guarantee that it’s untrue. And yes I spoke to owner and girls. Totally baseless

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes agree fake news. No raid.
    But the bullshit and fuckheads that have been saying too much in another thread has had a major detrimental impact on the staff and shop. Some people need to think before they post.

This shop and the friendliness of the pretty staff is the best in Brisbane.

M.A.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Got to love Merlin200, first they use another regular punter's name as a cover. Just add three numbers. Then the written english is poor, surprise surprise!!!!
    As for the other POST feed, well it's only had 28,000 odd views; boy those girls must be tired & sore.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Yes agree fake news. No raid.
    But the bullshit and fuckheads that have been saying too much in another thread has had a major detrimental impact on the staff and shop. Some people need to think before they post.

This shop and the friendliness of the pretty staff is the best in Brisbane.

M.A.
    Yep - you got my total support as you are totally correct.

I too will continue to give this shop and the great staff my 100% support. Some people do not know how to treat a lady yet expect Rolls Royce treatment.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A PM I got suggested that the Merlin200 is a sock puppet for Aqua Taringa. Not sure I believe it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Duplicated message
    Last edited by merlin200; 01-12-2019 at 02:25 AM. Reason: duplicated message

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nope no affiliation to acqua or any other owner or girls. Just a normal punter with my list of preferred shops that i don't want being shut down. I Can't get to these shops since i no longer live in brisbane. So i can only get my updates from what the threads on here say and what i hear from the grapevine. I just come on here to get clarrification of whats true and what's not. You guys were so detailed in the info of which girls do what at Sherwood and then others commenting that the boys in blue are getting easy info and then i heard the grapevine news that it got raided so i put 2 and 2 together and thought i would ask. If that's a crime then shit aye i sure picked the wrong place to ask it.
    By the way all those that actually replied to the initial question i asked..thanks guys. It's a relief.
    P.s whats wrong with my name of merlin200 and my english.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree some here get frightened if they see their own shadow lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went for 1hr massage today and business as usual.