Thread: (C) Celine - Clinical but sometimes that's what you want.

Senior Member(無間使者)

(C) Celine - Clinical but sometimes that's what you want.

Person's Name : (C) Celine

Establishment : 42 Gladesville

Date of Visit : 15/7/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://thenightshade.com.au/

Rates : $220 1 Hour - Diamond service.

Age : 27 (So she says) Looks about that I guess. Maybe 25-27

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Language: Decent English. But speak slow and clear.

Hey Forum,

Just had my first experience at 42 Glads. First impression. Holy shit what a venue. Reminds me of a Japanese pink salon but larger scale. Guess it's built out of an industrial shed? Rooms for days and no reception? At least I wasn't taken to one. Payed cash to the guy and sat down in 1 of at least 10 black chairs to be shown the lineup.

Originally was booking Mika but she didn't show? or I was told she called in Sick. The guy apologized about the sudden cancel and gave me $10 off. After the seeing the Line up i chose Celine. Looked the youngest and smallest. Other girls looked good. Many choices, Aussie, Thai, Vietnam, Chinese, Korean? I think she was busy but working.

After being taken into one of the many rooms here, may I say. Holy shit. Room is massive. Shower is even bigger then some of the RnT places whole rooms. Great for some soapy fun. Which was not had.... But a future idea?

Celine came in and made quick greetings. Didn't even ask a name which i was a little taken back at first. But i do have a tendency to get to know the girl a lot before anything happens. I helped put the bed sheet on and she started to undress facing away from me, But still in front of the mirror so I could peak. She motioned us into the shower and just started cleaning right away. No kissing, no hugs nothing. Just in there to get clean and get out. After the shower i dried off and sat down on the bed waiting for her. Which i'll add the beds are fucking rock hard. No bounce at all. Good thing? Bad thing?. She told me to lay down and started immediately sucking and licking my nipples. Started moving around my chest, stomach and legs. Holding my balls and eventually making her way to my little fella. Celine had a great BJ. Probably one of the better ones I've had from a punt. No hands just good old fashion tongue and suction. I started pulling her body towards my face for some DATY. Which I guess if i didn't do she wasn't going initiate. Celine wasn't completely shaved but not hairy. Some stubble which was actually a nice change of pace.

After about 10mins and went for the Dom and the lube, Slipped in on and mounted me for cowgirl. She knew how to ride, Not that grinding thing that some girls do to get theirs but just up and down motion to make you feel great. At this point I realized the service wasn't for both of us, but just me. So i decided to roll with that. We hadn't even kissed yet. It was just strictly business. During this time her phone started going off which was in her bag about 10cm from my head. I thought it was funny but took my mind of actually having sex haha. She asked if i wanted to get on top because she was a little tired.

Moved around a few times to positions. You know the general moves. I did notice that after the doggy she said "soft soft" which she said i was thrusting to hard. So maybe slower is better. Decided to finish it with some CIM as she said it's alright to do.

After she cleaned herself. She asked if she could answer her phone, I said sure I don't mind. We spoke for the last 15mins of the session which she started to actually smile and laugh at the topics we were making.

Overall it was a good experience for my first time at a new place. Walk in, check out the lineup and choose. It was nice as I actually find myself looking at girls photos to often and deciding before I even get there. Not the GFE experience some people are looking for but an experience of going to ours and enjoying being taken care of.

Banned
    I had a good session with Celine when I booked her, didn't experience any of this. Sometimes 2 people just don't click.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    I had a good session with Celine when I booked her, didn't experience any of this. Sometimes 2 people just don't click.
    Yeah that's what I'm thinking. All good. I still had a great time. No time or money wasted.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Excellent review... your experience was similar to mine, she is cute nice and good at bj but no kiss and no connection... no pse.. But in punt wise won't regret..
    One thing I hate about brothel is smoke smell.
    My clothe smell like shot so only reason why I'm not visiting more often