Thread: Why do white girls give different service?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Why do white girls give different service?

Serious question, but why do white girls give different (I won't use the words "less" or "worse") service?

I asked a shop what service their white girls do and they say cbj, none will do bbbj but Asian girls will do bbbj and even dd. Plus all white shops seem to charge more.

Why is this so? Why do white girls not give the same service as Asian girls?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    White girls give standard service.
    The service they give is all that can reasonably be expected by a punter who is just paying for sex and a girl who is providing her body for use by a random stranger in exchange for money.
    Asian girls give a service level way above the standard.
    Just be thankful for the fact that Asian girls give such outstanding service and enjoy it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Serious question, but why do white girls give different (I won't use the words "less" or "worse") service?

I asked a shop what service their white girls do and they say cbj, none will do bbbj but Asian girls will do bbbj and even dd. Plus all white shops seem to charge more.

Ask one next time, in the middle of mish

😁

Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post

So, really, all you are asking is to get an Aussie girl to suck you bare back ? That’s the differences isn’t it ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Different management I think

Usually upto the girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Ask one next time, in the middle of mish

��
    "Rodeo fuck", do them doggie, grab onto there pony tail, tell them that Asian girls offer better service and see if you can hang on for 10 seconds

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    White girls here in shops provide lower levels of service simply because there is a lack of competition. Anyone who punts at the higher end of the private market here will tell you that you get the same level of service as you get from Asian shops but you have to pay for it. You go to a country like Canada - in Toronto, it’s same level of service from all races and it’s at a level we get from Asian shops here for roughly the same price

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Does anyone know if this is a world wide phenomenon? For instance do white girls in the Ukraine only do CBJ?

I’m think if some enterprising brothel owner imports girls from places like Eastern European countries then we can have cauc girls delivering Asian girl services?

It’s my dream anyway.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It varies but bbbj is pretty standard in Europe and the Baltic states. About the only place worse than here is NZ

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I get a lot of PSE service from caucasians

I used to punt a lot at stilettos and liaisons and cleopatra

I have to say the level of service is similar
    The price difference is there though

I personally find what constitute good service is different from culture to culture

I think asian girls tend to be more feminine and let u do your thing (GFE)

And caucasians tend to be more masculine in that they will let u pump them hard and really put in the effort (PSE)
    Though I have had a few GFE from caucasians too
    I do find caucasian girls take a little bit longer to open their more vulnerable feminine side...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I prefer non-asians as they like to take charge too and not just let you do your thing. Too bad many don't like this.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    For me I think that Asian girls give the best service for the price.

Asian girls need to be competitive there are so many of them?

Asian girl usually are prepared to work hard and won't to earn money.

the only problem with asian ladies is that they dont always have good communication skills particularly in English.

I love asian ladies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Asian girls need to be competitive.
    Asian girl usually are prepared to work hard and want to earn money.
    True. We are lucky that we live in the Asia Pacific. Asians find they can earn very good money in Australia

Treat them very well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why do white girls give different service?
    same reason dogs lick their balls!
    Because they can!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree with you which is why I prefer Asian WL. And as far as DFK goes, the most exciting experience of DFK was with a Thai