Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stunning Japanese GEM - Superstar found at 42 Glades!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Stunning Japanese GEM - Superstar found at 42 Glades!!!

First impression
    Extremely attractive and cute face. Insanely good body too, slim but with all the curves you need and want.

Very sweet, cute, easy to talk to, English is passable, lots of smiles and hugs.
    Tits are probably B, natural, very firm and nice ass. 2 tattoos on ankles and 2 on her back, very hot. On the other side of the bed, she came and met me halfway, starting DFK straight away, starts rubbing dick, starts stripping me, bit of a standing blowjob on the spot and goes into the shower.

Shower -> BBBJ in shower – 5 minutes
    Dried off -> DFK – good tongue

Blowjob and kissing, blowjob was very good, no teeth, lots of spit and extremely good deepthroat. Hand and deepthroat combination was very good, just as good as a pussy, if not better. I soon flipped her around, 69’d and she started getting super wet. She is fully shaven, no smell. She soon collapsed after fingering, saying that she got too horny, popped on the dom and started riding during cowgirl. Riding technique was good, but nothing mind blowing, but she started cumming, clenching pussy like a vice. After she caught her breath, she went to lie down for missionary. Fucked her missionary and then doggy. Doggy was a highlight where she came again, and we started making out as I leaned over during doggy position.. Her legs were quivering and she got really intense with her pussy muscles. Couldn’t last too long in this position as I came into the dom. Talked for a bit, learnt a bit of Japanese and talked about her country.

After a bit, she asked me if I wanted round 2, and I was happy to try again as I’m not usually a two shot guy. She blew me again and went back to 69. She hopped back on and rode again until she came, and although I couldn’t finish the second time, it seemed as though Anna was having a blast. The buzzer went off while she was cumming and she tossed it to the other side of the room. We fucked for another 5-10 minutes and she apologised at the end, saying sorry I want to keep going, but time is up. I smile, and say that’s ok, I had a fucking blast.

Until next time Anna. You are a fucking gem.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She definitely good.
    Right night definitely number 1 jap girl I have fuck at 42g

Banned
    Had to practically read the whole review before finding out the girls name, perhaps put it in the header or the opening sentence lol...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have a feelings who he talk about when first read.
    But like u said y didn't said who it is if y planning to review her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    isnt there a tattoo behind the ear as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I also agree. Anna is awesome!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some girls are very hard to book. Why doesn't this shop put up the roster the night before like the other shops? Sometimes it doesn't come up until late morning or later. Sure would be helpful for punters to plan their day and I think there would be benefits for the shop as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes I agree. Ginza and 278 post their rosters every evening about 7.00

ANNA is here todayyyy

shes amazing !
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Darn it, I was about to take a punt with Anna for the first time but then after reading the review and now knowing she has quite a few tattoos this might sway me to look for someone else simply because at $350/hr I want the girl to be flawless and untarnished, as you guess not a fan on tatts on a lady...but hey each to their own.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robinho View Post
    Darn it, I was about to take a punt with Anna for the first time but then after reading the review and now knowing she has quite a few tattoos this might sway me to look for someone else simply because at $350/hr I want the girl to be flawless and untarnished, as you guess not a fan on tatts on a lady...but hey each to their own.
    Yeh 350 abit steep in this current economy. But I love a Japanese girl with tattoos. Means she's abit of a rebel/bad girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    With all this talk of dead punts, Anna is a sure bet to warrant the $$$ spent. Saw her yesterday n once that toy makes an appearance, your fingers go in.....hang on. There was no other place I wanted to be. She says she gets energized by sex !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Anna is top stuff. Fucking amazing. If anything she moves around sometimes too much during sex. It'll be hard for you to get a booking cause I'm sure some rich customers book her for hours on end.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Anna is top stuff. Fucking amazing. If anything she moves around sometimes too much during sex. It'll be hard for you to get a booking cause I'm sure some rich customers book her for hours on end.
    With all due respect to Anna I did question myself if she might have been on something because yes, she was all over the place n talking all over the place....if that makes sense. Definitely not complaining though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I love that of all the Anna posts that this is the one that gets a new reply.

Anyway that aside yes Anna is great! Haven’t seen her for awhile but man she’s a fun punt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is amazing, one of the top girls I've ever seen. Lots of fun...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by robinho View Post
    Assume u r absolutely flawless to judge like this

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Each of her tattoo's carry a meaning for her. Her story I guess.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Each of her tattoo's carry a meaning for her. Her story I guess.
    Had a colleague who screwed anything he could but insisted he would only ever marry a virgin - kind of got the same sentiment

Totally respect her choices

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Each to their own buddy, her body she can do what she likes. The same goes for a person who prefers a blonde over a brunette, or Asian over a white person, not everyone is the same. I don't like graffiti on my personal belongings (house, car etc) so most likely I would not like ink on myself. But if a person wants to put ink on their face or arm that says stupid..that is up to them !! I ain't perfect and so arent you...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast