Thread: Chinese SiSi - Cock sucking queen

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Chinese SiSi - Cock sucking queen

Establishment: Number 5 Marrickville
    Date: 22nd November 2019
    Girl: Sisi (Chinese)

SiSi has a mature look (but definitely still looks to be in her 20’s), with long hair and a gorgeous slim yet curvy body. She is very engaging with her DFK and it goes very well with her C cup breasts.
    After showering, Sisi makes sure I am comfortable on the bed and is quick to gobble up my dick and starts sucking. Her mouth opens wide as she deep throats my hard on while stroking my shaft to make sure every inch of me is enjoying her attention. I pinch and suck her nipples into diamond hardness before sliding my hand down and grab a handful of her ass. I remove her panties and go into wild licking and nibbling on her pussy. She's nice and wet as I slide two fingers deep into her pussy to double down on her pleasure.

On comes on the dom, and after blowing me hard again, push her onto her back. She moans in delight as I teases her before sliding the head inside. I use long strokes that heighten her passion again before lifting both of her thighs for deeper penetration. It wasn’t long before I reached a pace of deep ball slapping pleasure, and with her whimpering moans. I cum into her in cowgirl, and she uses her vagina muscles to squeeze out every last drop.

Marrickvile has a new star, I’ll be back for Sisi

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review. A lady who knows how to BBBJ properly?