Thread: BBBJ around Central?

Senior Member(無間使者)

BBBJ around Central?

As the title implies, where could one hope to have his disco stick gently sucked without a rubber Johnny around Central St / Surry Hills?

Giving back to the community:

AAA Chinese Massage, 447 King St, Newtown usually has young ladies offering BBBJ for $100 plus the room booking. I can't count the number of times I have shot my warm sticky load into a tight little Chinese angel's mouth!

If you are scruffy looking, fat, hairy or Indian (sorry guys) or you got cheese dick you're not getting it. Lay of the land. No racism intended, just telling you what I was told by Mamasan and my regular girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds interesting. So its $100 for 10 minutes? Most WL wouldnt spend much longer than that on BBBJ?

While on subject, BBBJ is often ruined when it's stopped halfway through, so WL can run to sink or toilet, to spit. A true BBBJ with a trained WL avoids this running away.
    Instead the WL has a towel under the man, and gently lets the cum flow from her mouth down the guys shaft, and a little gentle HJ at the end. Actually much of the pleasure occurs in the immediate post-cum period. So WL running away actually ruins the whole experience. This is basic BJ knowledge.
    Unfortunately 1/100 of WL understand this

Maybe we should talk about what prices people would pay for a BBBJ session

Just to compare, we can find reasonable FS with a MILF for $80/30 minutes (but usually not with BBBJ)

For a pure BBBJ session, I would ask for a 30 minute session with BBBJ 5 minutes at start, then touch play, then BBBJ 5 minutes to finish, and Id pay $60/30 minutes (MILF) or at most $70/30 minutes for young lady BBBJ. Otherwise its better booking FS for 30 minutes
    Others may have different opinion

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    Sounds interesting. So its $100 for 10 minutes? Most WL wouldnt spend much longer than that on BBBJ?
    Honestly seems exy, for about as much you can get a WL to do FS for half an hour and just request she vacuum you to completion. Probably one of the easier gigs for her as well provided she doesnt get jaw cramps.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Doesn't sound like a very good deal.
    $100 plus the room booking (another $50?) so around $150 for just a BBBJ?
    I think you are better off doing a 30 min session in a FS shop, then you can choose if you just want a BBBJ or the full service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I think you are better off doing a 30 min session in a FS shop, then you can choose if you just want a BBBJ or the full service.
    Its not straightforward getting a BBBJ in a cheaper shop. Many prefer giving CBJ. Going to a more pricy shop, quickly makes a BBBJ only session an expensive exercise

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Yeah, don't think it's good value either !

The OP was asking about BBBJ near Central ! so why not just go to Ginza Empire at 479? it's a sure thing, and the rate is still starting at $140/30 min ?

A bit off-topic but I found myself at a loose-end in Liverpool of all places recently. Looking for an ATM I passed a smacked-out couple in the main street, poor souls. Went to 102 Moore street. $75/30 mins a lovely Chinese milf sucked me BB , she was very talented and after a while I got up on my knees and started to slowly fuck her mouth until she took my load CIM. In my opinion way more intimate than FS, she was a fucking trooper.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by doubles View Post
    A bit off-topic but I found myself at a loose-end in Liverpool of all places recently. Looking for an ATM I passed a smacked-out couple in the main street, poor souls. Went to 102 Moore street. $75/30 mins a lovely Chinese milf sucked me BB , she was very talented and after a while I got up on my knees and started to slowly fuck her mouth until she took my load CIM. In my opinion way more intimate than FS, she was a fucking trooper.
    Nice story. Ive never known how to ask for a
    BBBJ and not have to pay another $50. I cant stand CBJ
    Did you ask her if she can do BBBJ and she said yes, or did she just do the BBBJ as part of the service? Btw you will get requests who this gem is. Maybe only reply of they have given info to the forum before. Its clear some lurkers on here are visiting WL or ML and demanding services they read about on forums

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by doubles View Post
    Ahh my old hangout when I lived in the Liverpool area before. Found some gems not on this shop but on their sister shop 24 Railway St. The girls swap rosters between the two. Some girls offered more than BBBJ *wink* if you connect or click with them! BBBJ is either offered or asked by the WL and also on their profile on the website. Those were good memories and the occasional dud/starfish punt. And NO I won’t respond to PMs about the WLs names to those that haven’t done any hard yards! Thanks
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Banned
    429 Pitt Street should be able to accommodate

No she just got to work on me BB. No mention of CBJ. Must be my handsome bro

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just find a brothel and tell the owner you're looking for only bbbj.