Thread: To share or Not to share? keeping gems to yourself or share that in the forum? all thoughts welcome!

To share or Not to share? keeping gems to yourself or share that in the forum? all thoughts welcome!

As per title, just wondering what everyone's stand on this matter ?

I came across the following quote and thought to myself, if every member in AUS99 thinks the same way, would this forum be still relevant ? would there be any useful intels to get by visiting this site regularly ?

I've been to this venue a couple of times and have always walked away happy.

I've avoided posting this in the General After report section as i'm selfish and want to keep this venue quietly to a select few for fear that its standards will drop if too popular ... selfish of me i know.

My principle is ALWAYS happy to share ! I may not share 100% of all the details of my session, especially in a RnT situation, but you can always count on some useful intels coming from yours truly.

Thoughts ?
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I've shared info here on the forum and in PM, and in a few cases the recipient has gone and made a dick of himself with the girl. Some of the MLs/shops I frequent give services beyond what might normally be expected and it may not be acceptable to post openly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I've shared info here on the forum and in PM, and in a few cases the recipient has gone and made a dick of himself with the girl. Some of the MLs/shops I frequent give services beyond what might normally be expected and it may not be acceptable to post openly.
    Interesting viewpoint. A lot of decent punters here, but also a lot of lurkers who probably hassle ML for services that arent readily provided to the random punter. We also have a thread on bareback, a totally unsafe practice. Not sure what the answer is

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Same. Have had people actually show my reviews for girls to them and demand the same treatment. One bozo told a girl he wanted "better service" so he could brag about it and would "guarantee more business" for her if she did.
    Yeah I've kept some gems to myself over the years, have shared a whole heap more, so I figure I'm in surplus.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Same. Have had people actually show my reviews for girls to them and demand the same treatment. One bozo told a girl he wanted "better service" so he could brag about it and would "guarantee more business" for her if she did.
    Yeah I've kept some gems to myself over the years, have shared a whole heap more, so I figure I'm in surplus.
    This story says a lot. Its a shame really. I was hoping all punters had class and knew how to treat women. I wonder if brothels and massage parlours ever ban certain custoners from their premises. At least women can choose not to see certain customers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always shared. There are 24 hours in a day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    While ive been a long time lurker, recently ive been sharing every session I have.

I think especially for RnT, finer details should be spared.

Its exactly the idiot described above which ruin the industry gems.

I am trying to follow the dragon ways, as much as I can, I mean this forum wouldnt exist if everyone just didnt share anything

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    As per title, just wondering what everyone's stand on this matter ?

I came across the following quote and thought to myself, if every member in AUS99 thinks the same way, would this forum be still relevant ? would there be any useful intels to get by visiting this site regularly ?

My principle is ALWAYS happy to share ! I may not share 100% of all the details of my session, especially in a RnT situation, but you can always count on some useful intels coming from yours truly.

Thoughts ?
    The worst part of writing reviews is, no matter how many readers have approved your ARs after seeing the girls, it only takes one to have a different experience, he will call you a shill, dishonest and so on...

That’s why admin has to take a tougher stance on this nuisance and enforce the forum rules...
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Im like lungor Always like to share the girls even my top favs!
    I Never worry if they get too popular

As for guys show them some of my reviews or comments in the room. I got lucky. Few had text me to say thank you after they worked it out is me who write the AR....lead to better serivce on my next visit .

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    The worst part of writing reviews is, no matter how many readers have approved your ARs after seeing the girls, it only takes one to have a different experience, he will call you a shill, dishonest and so on...

That’s why admin has to take a tougher stance on this nuisance and enforce the forum rules...
    Haha, I’ve been called those names before but people who used those terms , they hardly posted anything valuable themselves . Besides , can one be a shill of say more than 30+ shops all across Sydney over a long period times ? and whenever possible - inter states ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, I’ve been called those names before but people who used those terms , they hardly posted anything valuable themselves . Besides , can one be a shill of say more than 30+ shops all across Sydney over a long period times ? and whenever possible - inter states ?
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks.