Thread: Coco - A beautiful Thai Girl with smoking hot petite body

Banned

Coco - A beautiful Thai Girl with smoking hot petite body

Decided to go Kyoto again. I have seen quite a few of their girls by now. I always thought they were a bit of a fluke way back in April/May.
    This was when they first landed Michelle, Christina and Ice. Those three girls making their debut at the same time really helped push Kyoto's popularity.
    It kind of paved the way to attract ladies like Miranda and Poppy to come work here. Its really good money. Safe to say, Kyoto have really hit the big time and broken away from the smaller shops around town.

Anyway, I decided to go for Thai Coco. She is a pretty Thai girl in her early twenties. Coco is about 160cm, petite size 6-7, long black hair, nice smooth skin and rocks the softest pair of C cup breasts. And that butt, it is so round.

Her service is very good. Coco gave me a nice clean in the shower and started to suck me very nicely in the shower.
    After shower, Coco is such a friendly young lady, "let me warm you". She helped me get dry and I initiated the foreplay.

I grabbed her perfect soft C Cup bust from behind and just admired her booty. She has a nice round bum. Looked awesome in the mirror.
    Coco has a gun body, her boobs and bum is really top shelf stuff. It makes for a visual show for sure.
    I fondled and sucked her boobs for some time.

When it was her turn, she sucked my nipples and soon went to town down below.
    I loved her BBBJ and ball sucking. She has medium intensity, and kept switching between my cock and balls.
    Coco is not shy at all, she really went all in polishing my balls hehe.
    She even let me face fuck her as well.

Soon enough, it was time to bang that perfect round bum.
    Of course I was going to go doggie first. Fucking her round bum from behind and grabbing her soft soft soft boobs is a top moment.
    Coco is rather tight too which makes the sensation feel amazing.

I turned her around into missionary position soon.
    Another great position, as sucking her pink nipples and fondling her boobs, while drilling her deep is all top stuff.
    I just had to finish in doggie though, as I love her itty bitty waist and round butt.

Banned
    I think scoring a young and pretty girl starting at $120 is a win....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hello Chaps

Can I just say that I saw Coco some time ago. One of the prettiest Thai girls I've ever had the pleasure of. All safe girl.

BB

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Decently long-time lurker here, I've seen Coco at least 10 times now, which is really saying something because not only am I very picky, I'm not very wealthy so I can usually only afford a 30min once a month or so.

Out of all the girls I've ever been with, Coco stands above them all. Most girls will fuck you well, maybe some GFE, but when I first saw Coco and every time since, she really treats you like a proper lover.
    She holds you tight, wraps her arms and legs around you, showers you with kisses, looks you deep in the eyes, and overall always makes the service something special, far more than what you pay for.

I've been to Ginza a few times recently; some of their girls stand out for their insane service, but Coco has always been straight up better, and cheaper at that. She really deserves far more, which is why whenever I have dosh to spare I tip what I can, and she shows her appreciation with not just a hug and a kiss, but by further upping her service.

I really can't recommend her enough. That slender, tight body, that adorable, sweet attitude, the consistently exceptional service... were I anyone else I'd probably have fallen for her hard by now.
    Coco isn't just some hot, sweet, excellent fuck, she's an absolute angel who legitimately enjoys the service, enjoys you, wants you to be happy. Treat her well and you'll be back time and time again whether your wallet agrees or not.

Banned
    @Hollow. You saw Coco 10 times?

My review must be good, but Coco even better.
    Last edited by Lenka_X5; 28-07-2018 at 12:08 AM. Reason: LX5

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    I really can't recommend her enough. That slender, tight body, that adorable, sweet attitude, the consistently exceptional service... were I anyone else I'd probably have fallen for her hard by now.
    Hello Chaps!

Coco is a stunning Thai girl. You haven't had a true GFE until you've seen Coco. If you don't melt into her arms you will melt into her pussy.

BB

Banned
    Coco Face + Body + Service = all tops. Not many girls can do that.

https://www.citybrothel.com.au/our-girls/coco-thailand/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cheers for the reccomendation. I'll definitely seek her out next time I'm at 206

COCO is on today 17/12/21 (Fri)
    10am-5pm only!
    A Hidden Gem!
    Book Now! Don't miss out!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au