Thread: Amy, New lady, first day today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)

Amy, New lady, first day today

I found out today there will be a new lady Amy from website, I decided to find out newbie. Messaged Linda and found out she is in shop.
    I arrived lunch time she was busy. Paid reception and entered room to take shower and wait for her as shop was not busy. After few minutes she came in. Wow, nice looking with skinny body, the style I like. Had few minutes chat them she asked me to lay on bed, started with massage. Her hands are so small and smooth, she must have learned how to do professional massage as I can feel she was really into it. I enjoyed her massage as beginning. Then I asked her to lay down and had cuddle and rubbing her body. Her skin is so smooth.
    After a while, we started my favourite 69. She is so patient to do it, never rush. No figure for her Pussy. We then changed to cowgirl, she sit on Mr and started pumping hard. So nice with her light body weight that she can twist half body to entertain me.
    After a while she laid down and I got on her, she moans a lot and tapped my bum few times , very naughty girl.
    I then shit my load, we then had chat again and she massaged me.
    At the end I jumped up to take shower as time already over and she did not rush to go.
    Very nice lady, will go back to see her again.

Face 9/10
    Service 10/10
    Attitude 10/10
    Worth money yes, of course.
    Will go back again, oh yes

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review today we have pretty girls
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am