Thread: V’s Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

V’s Massage

Visited this shop in Sherwood today for the first time after seeing ad on Locanto offering a Christmas special of $50 for 1 hour (9am - 12pm and 4-8pm). I was impressed with first appearance. The shop was well presented and super clean. The Korean ML who met me at the door may not have been the most attractive but she was very friendly with a great personality. Superb massage. I will definitely be returning to try some of the other ML’s.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackC View Post
    Visited this shop in Sherwood today for the first time after seeing ad on Locanto offering a Christmas special of $50 for 1 hour (9am - 12pm and 4-8pm). I was impressed with first appearance. The shop was well presented and super clean. The Korean ML who met me at the door may not have been the most attractive but she was very friendly with a great personality. Superb massage. I will definitely be returning to try some of the other ML’s.
    I tried the European option on offer here, due to being so rare.

Massage 7, ending 8.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this is a very nice shop. Tried to book Yani but she was on holidays and ended up seeing Lily. Lily is a very cute Chinese lady not too well endowed in the bust region but with a lovely smile and friendly disposition. She gave me a very good, firm 1 hour massage (rate was $60 - must have missed out on the $50 special) with a very pleasant ending. Finished off with a good shower in a clean, spacious bathroom. PM me if you would like more details. Massage 8, ending 8 - well worth a visit .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewidebluesea View Post
    this is a very nice shop. Tried to book Yani but she was on holidays and ended up seeing Lily. Lily is a very cute Chinese lady not too well endowed in the bust region but with a lovely smile and friendly disposition. She gave me a very good, firm 1 hour massage (rate was $60 - must have missed out on the $50 special) with a very pleasant ending. Finished off with a good shower in a clean, spacious bathroom. PM me if you would like more details. Massage 8, ending 8 - well worth a visit .
    Is thats Lily from Vivi’s massage?
    Can you give me some details ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomboomb View Post
    Is thats Lily from Vivi’s massage?
    Can you give me some details ?
    The answer would be ... "Yes"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i would be thinking the french connection here is the best VFM and friendly service at present.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    i would be thinking the french connection here is the best VFM and friendly service at present.
    She is great to cuddle. Have been back for repeats.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Gents heard back from the owner assuring this will be isolated instance and offered me a compensation..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah once your with one in the room they don't want to switch as no money for them. should have just walked, piss poor.
    but the standards here have dropped greatly since christmas time, service , cleanliness and VFM.
    too many others around now, don't give your hard earned away,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Once you start you can't change.

When you want a HE, they change and kills the mood!

There is no winning

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    from what smk_er wrote an arrangement had been agreed on, unless something was lost in translation

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    From experience at this shop ... I would be surprised that Vivi would be happy with this situation and does not do something about it. If not it represents a real decline in overall customer service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    from what smk_er wrote an arrangement had been agreed on, unless something was lost in translation
    booked the day before, for a 1 pm slot and nobody at shop noticed ????
    sounds like better offer came along, " a shore thing $$$"