Jolin at Kelly's

Person's Name : Jolin

Establishment : Kelly's Asian Flowers

Date of Visit : 2/12/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Ordinary face (not unattractive, just plain), short, curvy figure - not fat but very slightly stocky, pert B-cups, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, DATY, mish

Value for money/recommend? : An OK session (good BBBJ) but overall nothing special

My experience/comments : Spoke to Kelly recently and asked about Jolin. Jolin was working yesterday but I couldn’t make it so Kelly said she’d get Jolin to come in today even though she wasn’t due to be on the roster.

I turned up and said hello to Cici and Jasmin. Jolin was in the office and she led me up to Room 4. I also briefly said hello to Nicky as she opened the door to Room 2 to let in her next lucky customer.

Jolin was immediately attentive and put her arms around my neck for a kiss before I stripped and showered while Jolin got her stuff.

She has an ordinary face (not unattractive but nothing special) and is quite short. She was wearing a lacy black and white nightie thing.

Jolin stripped. She is not fat but has a curvy, very slightly stocky figure, with pert B-cups, a tattoo on her stomach and an untamed bush.

Onto the bed and we had some DFKing followed but the obligatory catbath before she moved down to lick my balls and perineum, which was very good as she used a lot of saliva.

She eventually worked her way up my shaft and took me in her mouth.

It was a very good BBBJ – again nice and slurpy with no teeth, slow and soft to start with and few interruptions. There was occasional eye-contact but she didn’t go particularly deep.

I asked for some 69 and she moved round.

Jolin was quiet at first but she warmed up a bit and was then aggressively sucking me while at the same time moaning loudly (which was quite an unusual noise). She then stopped sucking me and was rapidly tossing me off and I had to get her to stop or I would have squirted too soon.

I got Jolin to lie down for some DATY (which is very cramped in Room 4).

For a good while Jolin was totally quiet, in fact I was starting to wonder whether she’d fallen asleep, but all of a sudden she shuddered and clamped her thighs around my head before pushing my head away, saying “Tickles”, and she wouldn’t let me touch me for a while so I guess she came.

I got her to suck me again before asking her to get a condom. As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth. If I understood correctly (Jolin’s English is somewhat limited) she said I could if “No fuck” but not if we fucked first. Unusual but I can only guess it was a cleanliness thing – not wanting her bodily fluids in her mouth. I opted for the “fuck” option.

Jolin applied some lube but said she didn’t want cowgirl – “Too big” so we had some mish.

I decided to see it through like this and it didn’t take too long (for me) as I hadn’t had a punt yesterday. And Jolin got quite loud while I upped the tempo.

After I’d squirted Jolin tidied me up and offered a massage but we just had a chat. She has been in Australia for 18 months and used to work in Melbourne and I think she said she was from Shenzhen (but she seemed to say she was from Chengdu later when we were talking about places I’d been to in China). Unfortunately the internet connection is sometimes dreadful at Kelly’s (maybe something to do with the substantial building work going on next door) and my translator app wasn’t working today.

Time was up and we showered and dressed and Jolin led me downstairs and I went into the office for a quick chat with Alex.

The always lovely Miya was there and we had a good chat – she wasn’t working today and was in her street clothes, but she still looked fantastic.

Not the best of sessions.

Banned
    She looks ugly
    Dont know why you bother but
    then again ive seen you and id say
    you 2 make a good couple

Banned
    Jolin in today 4/9