Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Question of Age

Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    Dont worry rooter. There are plenty options in the brothels and massage parlours, to meet 64 yo women. You need to have your eyes open, and be prepared to walk out.
    Ive met a few 60 yo in the suburbs
    To be fair they often want to be in their 20s and many really try to please. Ive met one or two 60 year olds with slim bodies of 30 year olds. But its never the same as a younger woman obviously

Every one needs to earn a living, so good luck to them
    Hey ellison,

You often imply that you are a regular punter and on this occasion you have met some older WLs with a youthful looking body.

All great buddy, but up until now, after 20 months and 350+ posts, you have never posted any review , so sorry to say this, you can post every where all the times all you want but until we see some actions reports . They are just all you know what they are called Mate !

So, let’s share some ok !

Thanks and cheers 🙏

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    The thing I find with most Asian working Ladies is that they respect older gentlemen.

If you treat the lady with respect then most of them dont care how old you are.

that for me is one of the great benefits of asian ladies.

You just have to love them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    The thing I find with most Asian working Ladies is that they respect older gentlemen.
    If you treat the lady with respect then most of them dont care how old you are
    Thats a nice summary. No one has put it that way before

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    They are more likely to attract older gentleman than younger ones, so of course they respect them. They need someone to come back for seconds. LOL.

I am a senior age ML punter too. I prefer the MILFS because they have a better understanding of our needs and shortcomings (pun intended). I see younger girls occasionally, and while they are respectful and welcoming, I worry that they may feel uncomfortable (I am, because these girls could be same age as my daugher) or be disappointed with the outcome. But then again, I have had a free FS extra from a novice ML on her first day in the job, so guess I am doing something right.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    You can't get a GFE from a young woman if you look more like her creepy old grandpa than a boyfriend.
    Unless she is an excellent actress ... and some of them are.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You can't get a GFE from a young woman if you look more like her creepy old grandpa than a boyfriend.
    Unless she is an excellent actress ... and some of them are.
    Ahhhh rooter .....its a stage and we are all players!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What are your favorite MILF shops aussiegaigin?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought there were at least 10 ways to make yourself look youngerr when you reach 60
    In the long run, I will be using every one of those methods when I reach that age

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12