Price - $65/hour + Extras
    WeChat: NS107massage
    Roster : Updated Daily
    WL/ML Name : Jolie
    Ethnicity : Philippines
    Services offered : Massage, slide, NHJ
    Overall Bang for Bucks - 9.5/10
    WIR - 100%

Okay, it's a little late to write this post but working from home really takes a toll and delays the FR, sorry about that.

I had been to this place earlier with a ML Alice (who is no longer on the roster) I did find that the place is quite good. Parking is easy (streetside), enterance is discreet(rear enterance), which checks a lot of boxes.

Saw the roster and found Jolie listed on it, description said D cups, V Hot, V Popular.Thanks to my previous visits I was able to trust that. This was my third visit and I had never seen Jolie earlier, booking confirmed on WeChat, reached in time, settled the finances and was lead to the room to wait for her.

The first sight of this girl is, wow that's a pocket rocket! good looks, nice figure, not D cups for sure might be C, her English is pretty good, which is again a check in the box. Greeted her, disrobed and lay on the massage bed.

Part 1 : Honestly nothing much to write here, I had asked for a soft to medium massage which is exactly what was delivered, small talks in between, very little to no teasing in the beginning but towards the end of the massage the teasing was amazing, overall the flow was spot on!

Part 2 : Now she asks if I'm after extras, when asked what's on the table I was told BJ for 2 pineapples and NHJ for 1. While I was tempted for BJ I settled for NHJ, and thus not sure if it was a BBBJ. She wipes me down, strips and starts the tickle tease, I really enjoy this part!!! Asked me to flip over and I was erect, the body is amazing, fit, toned probably works out! I was able to explore her kitty(which is shaved) her perky breasts are handful, as said earlier not D for sure but nothing to complain. She allowed me to move my fingers around her butthole, I didn't enter as I was happy with the flow. Then she sits on me with her ass facing me and starts jerking me off, I play with her breasts and ass, moving my fingers on her pussy. The jerking gets intense and I blow my load.

Cleaned up, paid her the tip and left a happy man!

Banned
    If a ML is going to offer BJ, most likely CBJ and not BBBJ.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If a ML is going to offer BJ, most likely CBJ and not BBBJ.
    Yes you are right!
    I seen her a couple of weeks ago and received a cbj. It was the first time I had seen her and I have to say she is a very good looking young women. Had a great time with her!

Shop Owner
    Amazing girl Jolie work on Saturday tomorrow!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the review, was meaning to see her. BTW any one seen Jess from Chill? She is a little loopy lol..... she kept biting me... well gently and was more of a milf... might give Chill another shot... this time will book

Banned
    Aren't you talking about Jessica the Chinese MILF?

Senior Member(無間使者) Broncoshead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna107 View Post
    Amazing girl Jolie work on Saturday tomorrow!
    Jolie looks great on photo
    Is this photo taken in the shop?
    Might check it out

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncoshead View Post
    Jolie looks great on photo
    Is this photo taken in the shop?
    Might check it out
    Yes in the shop. She is very popular!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSLAD21 View Post
    Date of visit : Feb 2022
    Place of Visit : Chill Massage - 107 Queen st,North strathfield
    Price - $65/hour + Extras
    WeChat: NS107massage
    Roster : Updated Daily
    WL/ML Name : Jolie
    Ethnicity : Philippines
    Services offered : Massage, slide, NHJ
    Overall Bang for Bucks - 9.5/10
    WIR - 100%

Okay, it's a little late to write this post but working from home really takes a toll and delays the FR, sorry about that.

I had been to this place earlier with a ML Alice (who is no longer on the roster) I did find that the place is quite good. Parking is easy (streetside), enterance is discreet(rear enterance), which checks a lot of boxes.

Saw the roster and found Jolie listed on it, description said D cups, V Hot, V Popular.Thanks to my previous visits I was able to trust that. This was my third visit and I had never seen Jolie earlier, booking confirmed on WeChat, reached in time, settled the finances and was lead to the room to wait for her.

The first sight of this girl is, wow that's a pocket rocket! good looks, nice figure, not D cups for sure might be C, her English is pretty good, which is again a check in the box. Greeted her, disrobed and lay on the massage bed.

Part 1 : Honestly nothing much to write here, I had asked for a soft to medium massage which is exactly what was delivered, small talks in between, very little to no teasing in the beginning but towards the end of the massage the teasing was amazing, overall the flow was spot on!

Part 2 : Now she asks if I'm after extras, when asked what's on the table I was told BJ for 2 pineapples and NHJ for 1. While I was tempted for BJ I settled for NHJ, and thus not sure if it was a BBBJ. She wipes me down, strips and starts the tickle tease, I really enjoy this part!!! Asked me to flip over and I was erect, the body is amazing, fit, toned probably works out! I was able to explore her kitty(which is shaved) her perky breasts are handful, as said earlier not D for sure but nothing to complain. She allowed me to move my fingers around her butthole, I didn't enter as I was happy with the flow. Then she sits on me with her ass facing me and starts jerking me off, I play with her breasts and ass, moving my fingers on her pussy. The jerking gets intense and I blow my load.

Cleaned up, paid her the tip and left a happy man!
    Two pineapples for a BJ seems abit too much imo like even BBBJ I cant justify $165 without fs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    old time reader, 1st time post. I think that’s the standard tips for Chill, nhj $50, body slide $70-80, cbj $100-125, and fs start from $200. It is a bit expensive compare to other shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i think she can do more if you pay more

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Jolie. I love that! Perfect name for a Filipina girl. Just like the Favourite Filipina takeaway Jollibee.
    Its like calling an Aussie girl Maccas or Kentucky or Hungry

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's actually Thai not Filipina.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post
    She's actually Thai not Filipina.
    Damn! That spoilt it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rawna View Post
    old time reader, 1st time post. I think that’s the standard tips for Chill, nhj $50, body slide $70-80, cbj $100-125, and fs start from $200. It is a bit expensive compare to other shop.
    You said you 'think' these are standard tips for what girls charge at this shop. Who told you these amounts?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You said you 'think' these are standard tips for what girls charge at this shop. Who told you these amounts?
    maybe from herself? i know she charges a lot for fs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’’m a repeat customer with different girls in different day. Overtime, different girls told me what they offer and their pricing. Yes I use the word “I think”, because that’s come from my own experience. YMMV

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rawna View Post
    I’’m a repeat customer with different girls in different day. Overtime, different girls told me what they offer and their pricing. Yes I use the word “I think”, because that’s come from my own experience. YMMV
    If the girls are quoting those rates to you then don't fall for their trap. You're being ripped off. Sometimes girls new to the shop will ask what is the going rate at the shop. I had a new girl ask me the same thing and I told her what other girls 'accept'. It sure was nowhere close to the amounts you quoted. Then I had another new girl state a rate that you quoted and I said that's not right and stated what is nornall accepted by MLs. It was take it or leave it babe. I'm sure you know what she did in this case.

In any event, don't be a nice guy and offer more than what the standard rate is. For example FS is $100 or CBJ is $30-$50 by MLs. If a ML says $200 for FS or $125 for CBJ she's testing you. Don't accept it because by accepting her offer you're making it difficult for other punters who are sticking with the normal rate. If she can get more cash for little effort and time spent from you then she will expect other customers to pay the same rate and imppsd similar conditions. For this amount you're better off going to a FS shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In any event, don't be a nice guy and offer more than what the standard rate is. For example FS is $100 or CBJ is $30-$50 by MLs. If a ML says $200 for FS or $125 for CBJ she's testing you. Don't accept it because by accepting her offer you're making it difficult for other punters who are sticking with the normal rate. If she can get more cash for little effort and time spent from you then she will expect other customers to pay the same rate and imppsd similar conditions. For this amount you're better off going to a FS shop.
    Agreed, $200 is crazy unless you got a lot of it to burn, with that being said if you’re chasing the ones that just don’t offer FS then by all means throw as much cash as you want.

Shop Owner
    Beautiful Jolie working today call 0452565107 to make a booking✅
    North Strathfield
    107 Massage

☎️ 0452565107
    ❤️ Wechat ID: NS107massage

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast