Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black - 23 year old very busty uni student - newbie

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Black - 23 year old very busty uni student - newbie

I saw that Paddington had a new girl on their website with huge natural breasts so I gave Angela a call and made a booking for when she started work today.

Black is a 23-year-old Chinese university student studying in Sydney who has lived here for about three months and today was only her second day doing this job. If you like a young busty fuller figured girl who gives a very passionate girlfriend experience then Black is the girl for you.

She is average height, long black hair, pretty face but the highlight are those massive natural melons. Definitely F or G cup and as you fuck her they wobble around like two big jellies on a plate.

I paid for one hour and had an awesome time. She is still in the experimental stage so she was practising her bbbj skills, kissed me like I was her teenage boyfriend, let me lick her pussy to several strong orgasms and when I fucked her I felt like I was at a teenage party fucking her upstairs in the bedroom whilst the party is in full swing below.

We started off with some amazing kissing. Black has big soft lips and is an awesome kisser. As we kissed I played with her huge soft breasts and fingered her wet pussy as she panted with pleasure. To warm her up I licked her pussy to get the juices flowing and then we had some no holds barred PSE fucking as she screamed and cried below me. Gotta love a newbie.

Black loves DATY. She laid back, opened her legs wide and allowed me to lick her to several orgasms in a row. When we had finished she told me that she had never experienced anything like it. Her young boyfriends wouldn’t have the skills.

After I came we lay there kissing like teenage lovers in a passionate embrace. Man this girl loves to kiss.

Black is definitely worth a visit so give the shop a call and make a booking. I loved her......and her massive chest.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

What nationality?

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    What nationality?
    Ha ha I thought that would get your interest

She is Chinese

Go get her AH
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    What nationality?

Here are the photos of those big wobbly Black beauties

All woman she is

http://244paddington.com.au/black-a-244-beauty/

bc thanks for the review
    shane

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Shane you should change that E cup to F or G !!

Those monsters have a life of their own. Just awesome and attached to a 23 year old.

yes nice jellies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Black is a 23-year-old Chinese university student studying in Sydney who has lived here for about three months and today was only her second day doing this job
    I paid for one hour and had an awesome time
    BC that was an awesome review, as usual. Im sure you felt 23 again, and this is the best thing about punting. Not many other activities in life we can do, that makes us feel much younger in that hour

Meeting newbies can be fun. I had a young newbie literally shower with me and soap me down for 20 minutes, inspecting every nook and cranny, she was so new and nervous.
    That WL was probably late 20s, and the sex ended up being nice, so it was all good, despite the longest shower of my punting life

The quality of a newbies service is a reflection of the quality of the brothel. We have all met newbies, often milfs, who just havent got used to the role, and timewaste, no LFK or DFK, not wanting to be in the room, pushing their knees against you so only light entry is allowed, clock watching, asking you to stop after 20 minutes etc

The fact this newbie, Black, is comfortable and knows her stuff, is a great credit to 244 Paddington

e
    thanks for the kind words
    shane

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She definitely look cute n hot
    N man her boob is huge...

Definitely on my list now

Woo hoo, as AC/DC sang......Black is back

Yum Yum wobbly Yum

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Now you’ll have every AC/DC fan singing along as they go hard. The lyrics are way too appropriate.
    Back in black
    I hit the sack
    I’ve been too long I’m glad to be back.

Does it get any better if your a lover of massive jugs and AC/DC... surely not.

so yummy these boobs

I had another session with Black two days ago. Massive massive tits and a nice GFE experience. She is still young and fresh so don’t expect amazing experience but if you want to fuck a genuine 23 year old uni student with melons to die for, she’s ya gal.

Big wobbly wobbly wobbly monsters they are. I love fucking her fast in mish and watching them spin around like two massive jellies. He he he !!

I decided it was time to bring the Shane boob a meter out of retirement
    and it is official Black is a G cup , new photos up tomorrow
    Shane

join her boobs today

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nice big pair of assets

yes some big coconuts
    shane

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow, thanks for the review, she'll definitely be on the list now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast