Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amy In Milton With Hot Bodyslide! – 24

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    is she operating privately again? wich suburb?

I saw her in that Mince shops but I prefer in private
    little studio in Cordellia St

Senior Member(無間使者)
    is this the person you mean ?

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...ove-25-25.html

ad ID says her name is Lynn ???

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hello punters,

visited Amy in South Brisbane lately. Appointments taken easily by text.

Arrived there, nice surprise, I mean physically. In her thirties, a voluptuous body wished for an Asian, all seeming natural.

After a shower, here I am lying on my lower abdomen, eyes closed, ready to savor the moment.

The performance was classic, almost mechanical, Amy seeming elsewhere.

However, I plan to return there in the future, hoping that it will be in a better day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Glad you had a relaxing time. I've heard that she is rather mechanical these days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any current link or number - cannot find but maybe link comes and goes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesyouare View Post
    Any current link or number - cannot find but maybe link comes and goes
    she advertises when she's working. so if the link is open then you can book. she doesn't reply to old messages.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelFace View Post
    ...which is why you are paying for sex services?...hahaha and you say that Amy is a bit fake.
    I'm a decent looking dude too, but here's the problem with being a good looking dude with a lot of options among regular women (that you might not know anything about).

1. When you have 20 women who want to sleep with you. It becomes political. So, if you sleep with one, three will hate you. You sleep with another one, five will hate you and so on. So if these women are within your social/business network, it can harm you within those networks.
    A wise man doesnt shit where he eats, or bangs where he works.

2. You always pay some sort of price with women even if its free. If you date a girl and you dont wife her up, she can go psycho, stalk you, make false allegations against you out of shere psycho female revenge and (these days) ruin your reputation throughout social media, when you did nothing wrong.

3. Being popular with women means you sometimes forget their names. = more drama.

4. When youre not in the mood to put up with female bs, hiring one for an hour or so is just the ticket.

So its more than just about looks or lying. If you were a good looking dude that could pull heaps of chicks, You'd know this already.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    I'm a decent looking dude too, but here's the problem with being a good looking dude with a lot of options among regular women (that you might not know anything about).

1. When you have 20 women who want to sleep with you. It becomes political. So, if you sleep with one, three will hate you. You sleep with another one, five will hate you and so on. So if these women are within your social/business network, it can harm you within those networks.
    A wise man doesnt shit where he eats, or bangs where he works.

2. You always pay some sort of price with women even if its free. If you date a girl and you dont wife her up, she can go psycho, stalk you, make false allegations against you out of shere psycho female revenge and (these days) ruin your reputation throughout social media, when you did nothing wrong.

3. Being popular with women means you sometimes forget their names. = more drama.

4. When youre not in the mood to put up with female bs, hiring one for an hour or so is just the ticket.

So its more than just about looks or lying. If you were a good looking dude that could pull heaps of chicks, You'd know this already.
    Yep definitely. Sometimes you want to pay someone and not worry about all the other things that go with relationships even one night stands. Sometimes you don't want to have to put in the work and just get to fun part. Go to all the work, flirting, buying drinks, and then maybe you get somewhere. Sometimes you want to pay money and have it be a guarantee.
    Also sometimes it might be because you want to do or try things that you don't want to with a girlfriend and make it just about taking care of exactly what you want without worrying too much about the other side - to spoil yourself and make it just about you.
    I think I am a decent looking guy as well - punting is just easier sometimes.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yep. I only punt when I'm single and feeling lazy. Plus covid pretty much killed the nightclub scene, where I pulled the best honies.

Its also that funny line Charlie Sheen said. I dont pay women for sex. I pay them to leave afterwards.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This site cracks me up sometimes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12