Thread: Beenleigh or bust ( Tripple D that is)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Beenleigh or bust ( Tripple D that is)

Well well well …. Was bored one night and thought have never surveyed the Beenleigh region for a session so onto Locanto and see what’s around
    So saw the ad with the following line up:
    NEW NEW NEW MIA tiny small but very big bubbles..very good massage
    Young Student hot tiny size 6 with D Shirley from Taiwan.
    SWEETY May May BACK BACK with DDD from Singapore...
    A few texts back and forth testing the waters and seemed like options I wanted were available. Quick trip down the M1 to George St and in I go – met by enthusiastic but very poor looking PRC lady who was eager to snare me. I had booked for “sweety May” who I texted with. Sweety May came out – not too sweety, but “possibly” doable. You know when your head says, “maybe not” but your dick says, “go on”. Paid the M fee and off we go. Well TT and some kisses were all present so ok let’s progress – off came the stuff for only 2 pineapples (bargain I thought) then it was a game of “I’ll try to make you come but you can’t touch my pussy” which I soon laughed off as we engaged in what was more wrestling moves rather than horizontal dancing of a sensual kind. In the end I was chalking this up to research.
    WIR: never
    PS never did see that “Young Student hot tiny size 6 with D” I would bet she never exists.
    There are 3 shops around Beenleigh CBD, anyone had any luck there? Angel massage at Taneh Merah used to be ok a while ago, coming back to the Smiles at Daisy are crap too. Any surrounding MS worth visiting??????
    Hope this helps at least identifying where NOT to go.
    Regards,
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been to the one next to the bike shop. Avoid

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There’s this Thai lady working in her private house in Beenleigh. Late 30’s, well shaped bolt-on and nice bum. She has an ad up on locanto.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can u put the Lacanto link up

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Beenleigh. Where the Chinese boilers and meth-head bogans are aplenty

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu a View Post
    There’s this Thai lady working in her private house in Beenleigh. Late 30’s, well shaped bolt-on and nice bum. She has an ad up on locanto.
    Can you supply the Locanto link? Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She used to work as Ann and now working as Mali. Very friendly and easy to talk to.

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...hot-chick.html

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu a View Post
    She used to work as Ann and now working as Mali. Very friendly and easy to talk to.

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...hot-chick.html
    Are those photos fairly accurate? If so, she has great set of pins and a cracking ass on her!