Thread: Morticia - a tall busty beautiful girl at Paddington

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Morticia - a tall busty beautiful girl at Paddington

Spent one hour yesterday with Morticia. She is late 20’s, tall, has a killer body, a pretty face and natural D cups which are soft and playful.

I paid for one hour. We shower together and then onto the bed with us kneeling, facing each other and she is happy to DFK me like a long lost lover. Morticia is a good kisser and as we kiss I am tickling her nipples to get them erect and fondling her boobs. She is getting quite excited quickly and without me asking, she turns around into 69 and pushes her juicy pussy into my face. She gives me a great bbbj as I warm up her pussy lips, hole and clit with my tongue and when I can feel that she is close to orgasm I dom up and start fucking her in mish.

We fuck in a few positions and I give her a nice orgasm. I fuck her in lying down side mish whilst rubbing her clit with one hand and her big tits with the other. She moans deeply as she cums.

As soon as she has cum I plunge inside her in mish again and fuck her some more. Morticia is a good fuck. She is very energetic and will try lots of positions and her aim is to please her customers . After a few positions I cum whilst fucking her in doggie.

I pull out, lie down between her legs and start DATY again and she quickly rises to a second orgasm. When she cums, she cums hard so hold on and enjoy the ride.

I have a quick shower and then sit on the pillow at the end of the bed, cock up in the air and get a nice bbbj from her as I play with her tits for the last time. As a finale I lie her down, fondle her tits and wank myself off and shoot a good second load in between her boobs. For a bit of fun I then licked my cum off her tits, showed it to her in my mouth and swallowed it all down. Yum yum.

Had another shower, told her that she had given me a great time via Google translator and she walks arm in arm with me to the front door, kisses me goodbye and I leave.

If you like a busty, good service girl you should try Morticia. Highly recommended.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

thanks busy boy
    shane

yummy saturday sex

she here Saturday just enjoy