Thread: GINZA ANGEL : Dud punt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

GINZA ANGEL : Dud punt

Person's Name : Angel

Establishment : GINZA

Photo Genuine: YES

Rates : $260/hour

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, LFK (Can't call it as a kiss, no enthusiasm)

Messaged up GINZA to book who does DFK AND Was suggested ANGEL. Photos are of hers in the website.Nothing much to write about the session, a bit of tissue every now and then. The massage was good though (was thinking ,should have gone to some massage shop instead of paying the premium price).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kton View Post
    Person's Name : Angel

Establishment : GINZA

Photo Genuine: YES

Rates : $260/hour

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, LFK (Can't call it as a kiss, no enthusiasm)

Messaged up GINZA to book who does DFK AND Was suggested ANGEL. Photos are of hers in the website.Nothing much to write about the session, a bit of tissue every now and then. The massage was good though (was thinking ,should have gone to some massage shop instead of paying the premium price).
    Sorry to hear OP bro you didn't have the DFK you were after and your experience, I feel you when you get recommended but didn't get the experience.
    I have been seeing Angel very regularly since I first came across her a few months ago, she is now my top list girl and I regularly visit her averaging twice a week, 1-2 hours each time. I had fantastic experiences with her all the time and don't like to leave when the buzzer goes.
    I am actually like you who don't really do postings, only scuba diving and reading other brother's reviews and post, but I have to say that Angel did give me DFK all the time and are very genuine. Overall I think she is very pretty (IMO) and a very genuine girl that wishes to please. Maybe she just wasn't having the right day. Honestly, these girls work 14 hrs shift per day, I am sure they feel shit some times. Maybe give her another go another time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well said Kev!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Bunny at 479 and was also a dud punt zero English and didn’t want to dfk and just a very average service
    Not what I expected from there
    I saw Thai Rose there before and she was awesome

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you Michaele, it's just a shame to see sometimes a genuine beautiful girl you have had great experience before all the time to cop some damage by a post which is quite underrated because some brother don't want to share the positive things and only focus on the negative. I doubt you would get BBBJ and FS at a massage shop right? You pay this price for a FS with a young beautiful lady whom BBBJ & CIM and provide you with the stuff that your girlfriend or wife doesn't want to do. DD or DFK are just a bonus, some girls are good at it, some girls are not. This reminds me more than 10 years ago, a punt in China; another young tv star looking girl I had a punt with, everytime you want to DFK her, she crunches her teeth together, it's like licking her teeth. That is called no enthusiasm at all bro.
    But she performed this amazing helicopter trick on my little bro with her mouth, which had herself hanged upside down from the ceiling handbars with a rope.
    I personally am more of a body and face guy, I actually refuse DD from any girls. Maybe just everyone's expectations are different.
    Knowing Ginza do take these reviews and posts seriously, I do suggest OP bro to elaborate on the positive part of the experience and not just write all negative about this beautiful girl whom I think face wise (natural) is probably the top 3 in Ginza at the moment.
    I still wish to see her in GINZA due to the convenience of travel route for me to get there, maybe the reception brother gave you the wrong recommendation, I saw a new guy started at the reception, he probably didn't know the girls well enough.
    There is one that speaks mandarin fluently during the day, he is pretty good, good attitude and seems to know the game well.

Shop Owner
    Sorry Kton bro, sorry about your experience.
    we have talk to her many time about same problem in the past, we have stopped her working now
    next time give you a discount for this
    Cheers!~!
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh, snap! Man, Ginza folks don't fuck around, eh?

Photos gone from the website.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    Sorry to hear OP bro you didn't have the DFK you were after and your experience, I feel you when you get recommended but didn't get the experience.
    I have been seeing Angel very regularly since I first came across her a few months ago, she is now my top list girl and I regularly visit her averaging twice a week, 1-2 hours each time. I had fantastic experiences with her all the time and don't like to leave when the buzzer goes.
    I am actually like you who don't really do postings, only scuba diving and reading other brother's reviews and post, but I have to say that Angel did give me DFK all the time and are very genuine. Overall I think she is very pretty (IMO) and a very genuine girl that wishes to please. Maybe she just wasn't having the right day. Honestly, these girls work 14 hrs shift per day, I am sure they feel shit some times. Maybe give her another go another time.
    I echo Michale, well said.

This wasnt a review it didnt tell me much at all. It raises a lot of questions... I understand you didnt get the level of French Kissing you wanted... but then why didnt you just stop there and ask for another girl?

There was no mention if the BJ was good, was she willing to do everything else you wanted besides DFK? whatever positions you wanted etc.

This review literally feels like a "you didnt put sugar in my coffee" complaint. I am assuming you got a long massage because you came quickly?

Also, $260 seems like Gold not Diamond from the website, is DFK actually included?

Ive never seen Angel, but she seems nice from other reviews, was there anything from your side that could have prevented DFK, I saw she gave mouthwash to another punter before DFK did you refuse this or something?

I am a bit surprised how hard Ginza cracked down on this.
    I did a search and found nothing but positive reviews on Angel for 5 pages, she gives DFK to some, others like thomasredgrave and you didnt get it.

Anyway, guess it was a case of YMMV.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    I echo Michale, well said.

Ive never seen Angel, but she seems nice from other reviews, was there anything from your side that could have prevented DFK, I saw she gave mouthwash to another punter before DFK did you refuse this or something?
    If you have never seen her before, what right do you have to question?...At least, the OP has seen her to share his experience.

Plus, Ginza has specifically stated:
    "we have talk to her many time about same problem in the past"

So, I suppose they had enough reason to act.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    If you have never seen her before, what right do you have to question?...At least, the OP has seen her to share his experience.

from my experience with her, she's really nice and willing to please. DFK was her only limit. She tried but that was just not her thing. The few she shared with me were great tho.
    I'd like to suggest Ginza be clear about those girls that are willing to provide DFK and those who are not. As long as the punter knows it in advance, it'll be fine because nobody can be forced to do anything if she doesn't want to. So, unless there's a specific reason (ugly, smelly, drunk, shabby guy), there should be some kind of standard about a specific girl IMHO

That I remember the one thing I didn't like about Angel was that she didn't even let me touch her, I don't mean inserting a finger, but not even caressing outside. Just my personal thing tho.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post

Its a punting forum, and I think you misunderstood the tone of my reply. Tone doesnt always convey properly over text, my bad.

Firstly though, I will be clear in saying that I stand by my opinion this is a substandard review, which is why I agree with Kev/Michaele. I will say one thing, I hadnt realised Kton is literally a new member with only 2 posts.

The point of my post is to understand other than what the OP didnt get was there anything good about the session (he already stated he liked the masaage), and additionally was there anything the OP had done which may have cause him not to get DFK that others appeared to get as a learning experience.

I had seen nothing but positive reviews for Angel which accounts for my surprise at Ginza cracking down.

And finally, my last comment around YMMV is saying I guess you got unlucky in the recommendaton.

You are a more Senior member so have no doubt seen your share of "went to Yugs shop and it was shit" posts with no further commentary.

Do you have a "right" to question it even if you have never been? Sure. Should you?

That one is up to you.

Have a good week ahead mate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I did notice that the OP has only 2 posts. If it wasn't Ginza came forward to confirm the WL received similar feed back I would be a little suspicious the authentity of this review.

Many years ago, I texted Ginza about my favorite regular for a booking, replied said fired. Asked another favorite, said both fired because complaints. An we didn't have wechat that time so I completely lost contact with them. And I also realized everyone's experience could be different from same girls but Ginza strike for consistency.