Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comparison

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Comparison

I know its in the wrong section BUT just wanted to give you some comparison.
    Currently touring Philippines - now in Angeles - last night - BBBJ, FS, bareback, GFE, 1 and a half hours. Begging me to take her home in my suitcase. Girl rating 7. How much....1000 peso ..that's $29 AD.
    Was kind enough to give her an extra 200 peso tip - that's $6 AD. Yeah I'm a nice guy lol.
    I know you can't compare apples with apples in different countries but in BrisVegas lets say $300 an hour for same ( def not BB) that's $450 for same session. Do you recon BrisVegas pussy is worth 14 times Filipino pussy?
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is that pussy certifiably disease free?
    Not that BrisVegas BB pussy is certifiable, but then not every man and his dog is going BB in BrisVegas working girls.

Going BB in a Phillipines brothel or with working girls from bars is like Russian roulette ( and they probably own the said clubs/brothers too!)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have had many trips to the Philippines. Never has it cost $29.00 for that service. Either, you find girls in the malls and they will do all that for free, or you find girls in the clubs but you are paying bar fines, etc. etc. which do add up.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Punter View Post
    I have had many trips to the Philippines. Never has it cost $29.00 for that service. Either, you find girls in the malls and they will do all that for free, or you find girls in the clubs but you are paying bar fines, etc. etc. which do add up.
    Why would I bother lying?? 1000 agreed ST plus 200 tip. = $29 + $6. Got her off Wechat.
    4Fl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Why would I bother lying?? 1000 agreed ST plus 200 tip. = $29 + $6. Got her off Wechat.
    4Fl
    The info that 4FoW2 is giving is absolutely correct. From reading about his adventures elsewhere he is well prepared for his adventures.

As for the girl coming back in his suitcase, she probably could have fitted in there. And on any extended visit I have had in Ph, there is always one girl that steals my heart and makes me think 'what if'.
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    4Fl
    I haven’t used wechat in the Philippines, so perhaps those prices are possible. My experience is either they will meet you and do anything you want with them for free, which is obviously the preferred method but sometimes I’ll go to the bars to take a few girls home at a time for a bit of a change up. It does cost though. I might try wechat next time. But then again meeting girls with no monetary exchange feels a lot better.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Punting is punting - don't get involved

Quote Originally Posted by Rockhard69 View Post
    The info that 4FoW2 is giving is absolutely correct. From reading about his adventures elsewhere he is well prepared for his adventures.As for the girl coming back in his suitcase, she probably could have fitted in there. And on any extended visit I have had in Ph, there is always one girl that steals my heart and makes me think 'what if'.
    Thanks RH69. One important rule of punting is to approach it with your head and dick but never your heart. Punting is usually paid sex. To me its about ST pleasure that will never lead anywhere. I treat the girls with respect, compassion and kindness but I always say to them when they beg " you have your life here, I have mine in Aust" Guys who start thinking what if? are usually 95% headed for problems. I met my beautiful Viet partner in Aust - she was there for 15 years before we met. She was Westernized to some degree but still held many of the Buddhists and Vietnamese traits of her culture. I know I will never find that in the Phils or Thailand, nor do I want to. To me you must separate sex from love. Love and "togetherness" is more about the mind and heart of the person more so than the breasts, ass and pussy. And that is why if she told me to give up my "travels" I would. Remember the Golden Rule of Mongering in the Philippines ( or anywhere): Don't fall in love.
    4Fl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good advice..... Let the Ferrets b your guide haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i would seriously avoid BB if you have a beautiful partner to come back to - not sure what sort preparation was used for your adventures

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    i would seriously avoid BB
    I would totally avoid BB altogether with working girls.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    I would totally avoid BB altogether with working girls.
    I would never put my partner at risk - never- smart ppl get the knowledge, know the risks and prepare adequately - yes things can go wrong but knowledge is power.
    If you are bb ing have a good relationship with a doc - they can advise.
    4 F

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Often STIs are passed on without realising and without obvious signs and symptoms. HPV, HIV, HSV, Hep B are incurable. No doctor or amounts of money can get rid these for you. The risks of BB are real. The dangers to MLs and punters are real and incorrect education puts us all at risk. This includes BBBJ and DATY.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Almost all of those men are aged over 40, were born in Australia and picked up the virus having unprotected sex with women overseas, most commonly in South-East Asia.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-...n-gay/11752598

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I would never put my partner at risk - never- smart ppl get the knowledge, know the risks and prepare adequately - yes things can go wrong but knowledge is power.
    If you are bb ing have a good relationship with a doc - they can advise.
    4 F
    No amount of preparation is going to stop you from getting an STI if you're BB it, aside from Hepetitis and HIV which can be prevented.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always got to Chemist Warehouse and carry 12 x box of condoms for each week I'll be in-country.

For the first 6 years of visiting Ph I always used condom for penetration. I allow BBBJ.

Eventually you get comfortable with repeat girl, some would say girlfriend and provided the risk of pregnancy is covered then BB is so much better.

I had one beautiful woman that from our first meeting talked about her faith in God. She wasn't a working girl and it took a few months until we hooked up in bed. She said that God will decide when she will get pregnant and she would not permit the use of condom. So what to do? I doubt any monger that has arranged overseas trips, courted this woman and then with her in your apartment would deny her faith.
    ---------------

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ummm, last i checked, most faith talks about sex after marriage and if one can choose and chop bits of it, then so can use of condom. Assuming you are not married, she cant be that religious then!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    BBing chicks in Phillipines or Thailand is shady as fuck!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    FYI If you contract HPV. You wont know and if your wife gets it, it can render her sterile. Which sucks if youre trying to start a family. On the other hand, hey, if youve got a spare 150k you could always go IVF and even then its not guaranteed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    ummm, last i checked, most faith talks about sex after marriage and if one can choose and chop bits of it, then so can use of condom. Assuming you are not married, she cant be that religious then!
    Actually she is married now, so that's another thing she will have to overcome when I go to see her.

Quote Originally Posted by brisboy7718 View Post
    BBing chicks in Phillipines or Thailand is shady as fuck!
    Yep, so is hanging around Brisbane massage places, getting dodgy services in asian massage places. You've been a member of this forum for a few years, you rarely post. In two years I'm pretty sure you've done a few shady things too.
    ---------------

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Often STIs are passed on without realising and without obvious signs and symptoms. HPV, HIV, HSV, Hep B are incurable. No doctor or amounts of money can get rid these for you. The risks of BB are real. The dangers to MLs and punters are real and incorrect education puts us all at risk. This includes BBBJ and DATY.
    I agree there is a lot of information and misinformation out there. BUT if you know a good doc, read certified medical reports from trusted journals and sources and take precautions you can reduce the risks greatly. Now not saying shit can't happen yes it can BUT there are ways to combat issues. Posters need to read the scientific based studies and commentary from a number of sources to get the RIGHT intel. Read the studies, not just scaremongering that goes on. If these diseases are so prevalent why aren't more ppl infected? If so many Aust, American, Koreans etc visiting and bb why have the infection rates gone skyward? You do the maths of sex travellers vs infection rates and then tell me what they are mostly using condoms?
    Most guys in the world can't control themselves when they see a pussy and do crazy things like overpay and act like school boys and now you tell me they have got a 20 year old Filipina with a body of a 14 year old in front of them and they are going to say hey wait bb lets cover up first.
    4F

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast