Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comparison

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hi 4FoW2
    Since the purpose of these forums is to share knowledge / information could you advise which scientific papers or documents we should read to get the right intel?
    cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    FYI If you contract HPV. You wont know and if your wife gets it, it can render her sterile. Which sucks if youre trying to start a family. On the other hand, hey, if youve got a spare 150k you could always go IVF and even then its not guaranteed.
    HPV 16 amd 18 can become cancer also

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    20 year old Filipina with a body of a 14 year old
    ...Hol up

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Hi 4FoW2
    Since the purpose of these forums is to share knowledge / information could you advise which scientific papers or documents we should read to get the right intel?
    cheers
    go to CDC :https://www.cdc.gov/hpv/parents/cancer.html

Anyway, i love my travels in Asian countries. I do pack a healthy supply of condoms. Sometimes it is just to hard to resisit what is laying in our bed(s)

Our child raring and impregnating days are well past. I'm pretty sure in 20 years time I am more fondly going to remember a 20 year filipina that does crazy things with her tongue more so than I will remember reading the CDC website.
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks RH69, still awaiting a positive response from 4FoW2

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Can I suggest those who wish to know the real facts of transmittable disease use a device called the internet. Type into the search engine words like HIV prevention and scientific evidence. Go to scientific papers read them thoroughly esp the conclusion sections. Armed with this intel from a number of reliable sources then go speak to your doc who you have a open relationship with and check your intel against his knowledge. Remembering too that he has a position from which he gives you his counsel. I have read many sites, scientific studies and reports from a number of credible sources and no I didn't write them down for reference for others later.

Of course the other thing to do is just brown mud sling with limited knowledge.

Funny how some posters write about "getting the right intel" from this forum. Pot calling the kettle black.

But in the end its a choice thing. And yes nothing is 100% certain.

So now I'll get back to my 20 something cuties in the Philippines for $40 AD a night and you can go off to your BrisVegas MP and pay $40 for the first half hour massage.
    Then ( some of you) can report how you got FS, BBBj and cuddling for an extra $60.
    So who would you believe?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12