Thread: K Chanel

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Chanel

Last week sometime was craving some Korean kimchi. Dropped off at 479 and asked for a line up ..
    had about 10 girls in the line up and saw Chanel and she caught my eyes instantly.
    So for the next hour booked her ..

In to the room Chanel was very enthusiastic and I loved the laugh ..shower was tiny yet she managed some Fantastic BBbJ and off to bed after drying off ..

I lit up a smoke and she started cat bath and continued a fantastic BBBj . She used her tongue really well and some DD was on offer too ..
    after a few good mins I told her to position herself in 69 , she never removed her mouth from my cock and made a round about like a racing maniac ..
    Smooth shaved kitty ..

she is quite pretty and of course Korean touch up was there but felt really natural .

After a good 10 mins she dommed me up and rode me like a true champ .
    I can tell she was in to it because though she had lube never used it ..
    Off to mish, side mish and again mish and after about 15 mins of sweat breaking pounding I was spent ..
    Yet when after Chanel told me “you so fast “ I couldn’t help but laugh .! Wtf ! Just an average joe I am ! Not yoda !

She was snuggling the whole time making up jokes and asking me questions like a sweet gf.
    Only 30-35 mins have gone by and she starts to make me hard again , whispering in my ear , sucking the lobes and downward she goes .. worships my cock for a good 5 mins and I’m hard again .
    Gives me some good slides and she’s wet too .
    Another Dom and she is riding me again but I am sitting too ..

We change to doggy and she has a great ass .. she adores her image in the mirror as I pound away .. in doggy I must have pounded without break for 15 fucking long minutes ! I am old ! I am starting to break a sweat now .

I let go off her ass and take her hands , both hands are now my reins and she is levitating on my cock and her knees .. superwoman she is

It’s almost 55mins Mark , I turn her around and go mish, she locks herself with her legs around my waist and I give her my all force .. I come after the first buzzer ..

It was one of the better sessions this year .
    She is pretty , and definitely needs a revisit .. highly recommended but you guys know that already !

I have spoken ..

Thanks Hog, will have to visit when I am back in Syd

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    Thanks Hog, will have to visit when I am back in Syd
    My pleasure bro .

Banned
    Hate going into a Room where someone has smoked

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Hate going into a Room where someone has smoked
    You can always change the room 🖖🏼