Thread: C-Miko

Banned

C-Miko

Booked new C-Miko cause the ad looked too good to be true. Firstly I would say the description is quite accurate, except I would say she is slightly taller at 168cm with a small B cup, lightly tanned rather than milky white as the photo, didn't seem shy she actually has a delightfully friendly personality with a little bit of banter even. Now as for the photos, its a completely different girl so I wouldn't look at the photos at all. Still Miko has a cute and pretty face, round nose, with a lovely smile and beautiful shiny eyes that sparkle when she smiles. I don't think you would be disappointed if you saw her, unless you specifically looking for the girl in the photo. Body wise she is slim but not curvy, she is young and inexperienced.

Thanks for AR.

Sounds like a nice girl. It's quite unfortunate that you say she looks nothing like her advertised pics. Haha.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I like ur description of a round nose

Any details on service and time with her?

Banned
    Maybe round nose is not the best description, blunt nose? Its not flat and round if that's what it sounded like. I just mentioned it because when you look at the photo that's the most obvious different feature that you can tell the pics are a different person, her nose is fine though.

Anyway she is a complete newbie, so you have to take the lead. However bbbj wasn't bad for her experience.