Estimated Age: 18 - 20
    Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
    Hair Colour: Black
    Hair Length: Medium
    Eyes Colour: Brown
    Skin Colour: Pale
    Height: Short - Under 160 cm / 5'3"
    Body Shape: Slim
    Kissing Available: Yes, DFK (Deep French Kissing)
    Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
    DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
    Overall Looks: Beautiful
    Overall Personality: Lovely
    Overall Performance: Fantastic time

The fountain.m of youth could be said to be the supple pussy of a young fresh girl

I had been feeling “in between” girls lately and felt it impact my game at the brothel

Then I had a punt with yuzu, fresh girl from Japan pussy reminded me of yuka, soft and supple.

We had a nice slow pace at the beginning with a gentle shower, kind of reminds me of traditional Japanese girl washing ur body.
    i was cheeky enough to play with her size b-c natural boobs. Just ever so gently giving it a couple of perverted strokes

she gave a cute and cheeky grin, this subtle foreplay she enjoys more than a run in

i took advantage of the couch and she did a full spread for me to explore her body.

lots of kisses and caresses and I found myself eating her out

we moved onto the bed and more playful exchanges ensured me to slap on a condom

god that pussy rejuvenated my youthful essence, I felt revitalised

the healing effects of young fresh pussy - someone needs to look into this hahaha

yuzu is a soft gentle girl who is into other cultures, she isn’t into being pounded - rather a girlfriend / boyfriend experience 
    she especially likes Chinese for some reason amongst others - as long as it is slow gentle and relaxing

highlt recommended for those into GFE and needed the healing properties of youthful fresh pussy!!

Banned
    Almost matches the fountains of spurting cum erupting every hour in The Ginza!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Haha yeah

Now I understand how older guys / girls feel when they hookup with a younger person feels really refreshing

She is here till end if Feb so not for toooo long

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve seen Yuzu 3 times now, she’s an absolute princess and started jumping up and down like a little schoolgirl the last time I went lol

We definitely clicked, because she loves to sing so I started singing to her, and she looked as though she fell in love with me on the spot haha. She might do this to other punters but she literally wouldn’t let go of me when I had to leave

Anyway the last visit I asked if I could CIM, which I’ve never done before (new to FS). She said ‘of course’ with the biggest smile on her face, like she genuinely seemed really keen to do it. Anyway needless to say it was great, she didn’t have tissues nearby but instead spat out into the sink once she’d cleared the pipes 😅

I’d have to say doing 69 with her is one of the greatest pleasures I’ve had in the short time I’ve been punting!
    Such a fresh pussy and looking up at the mirror with her ass on your face is just fucking mind blowing.

Such a lovely young girl, kind of makes me sad that she’s in this industry but just hope her clients treat her with respect.

Haha nice one bro

Glad u had a great time with her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I also saw Yuzu for a third time just last week, and it went pretty much exactly as Basil22 described.
    She's just so damn jubilant and peppy, ecstatic to serve and absolutely radiates happiness. The way she looks at you so sensually during, holding you close and making out like mad, there's just nothing like it, just get in there and give her a go
    She also upgraded to Ginza Club recently, so good for her, she's always worth every last cent.

I'm pretty divided these days after also seeing Rebecca recently after a fair while off. I've got a massive thing (lol) for pussy sliding, and she did that like the whole session, and so bloody expertly. Extremely PSE, quite the contrast to Yuzu, though she does pussy slide too (just ask; she'll do anything, absolute sweetheart).

Yuzu told me she'll be working heavily around Christmas, so if you aren't already booked by family, friends and work, go see her, she wants company
    Last edited by Hollow; 11-12-2019 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Grammar/spelling

This is great news!

We need more girls like this

Kimochi desu